💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Group Budddy Read?

SFDMQ

Featured Posts

Would anyone be here for it? If you're not familiar, buddy reading is where we choose a book and then everyone in the group will read it at the same time and have conversations about it along the way. There could also be a schedule where we set a time to discuss a certain checkpoint of the book. And by the end of it, everyone gives their opinion about how they like the book etc. it's basically like a book club. So it's perfect if you want to read more but couldn't find the motivation to do it. I hope a lot of people are interested and we can make it a monthly thing :vegas:

I've been wanting to read more but it gets boring sometimes when you don't have any friends to talk about them . I also don't read critically enough and that's something I want to improve on. And I'm just too shy to join a real life book club cause. Just thinking about it gave me anxiety :saladga:

I'm thinking maybe we can pick the book through a poll based on everyone's recommendations. The main problem here is that books cost some money and not everyone have access to public libraries. But if you read ebooks you can always find them on the inter web :teehee:

If anyone have any suggestions feel free to share :)

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, DannyBrown said:

Sounds like a white suburban soccer mom activity

please enlighten me to death

This sounds cool omg

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• 3 weeks later...

Archived