Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

messssss we r over guys 

our witch cult has been burnt down:nooo:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

mess 1: GGD themselves had to tell them it’s not a leak forum and that if we leak sh*t we literally get WPs/banned.

mess 2: that user blocking GGD just for trying to explain how the forums work:billie:

mess 3: the GGD is over party hashtag

mess 4: they don’t realise we are actually stanning and rooting for Smile’s release and not all of us are caught up in twitter stan wars:nooo:

mess 5: i can name like several Katy mega stans including myself shshsjsh. they need to stahhp 

Damon
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

IKYFL

Admin should honestly do something about their ass :enigma:

oh wow this is another level of creepy :bradley: stan culture is tixic af, they should talk to a therapist

... and now i just sit in silence.

Xoxo Adriana

i replied to the tweet to try and explain what’s going on. hopefully they understand eek. 

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i replied to the tweet to try and explain what’s going on. hopefully they understand eek. 

Their current resentment can be attributed to whomever started that “Leak Party” thread...with that title. 

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, Mister G said:

Their current resentment can be attributed to whomever started that “Leak Party” thread...with that title. 

i understand but i’ve explained to them what our “leak party” threads are about, that we do not actually allow leaks on this site. they can either listen or not i’ve explained it how it is

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

You are wasting your time. They just wanted to find a black sheep.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thinkingofyou

It's all bullshit. The fandom itself is collapsing because multiple fans are listening to the leaked album while some would rather wait a few more hours (me included). GGD is safe, don't worry.

My Name Isnt Alice

Since this thread is trending I'll take the opportunity for promo

STREAM RAIN ON ME 

STREAM CHROMATICA the 6th studio album by Lady Gaga

:vegas:

Archived