💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Sword & Shield: 9 Months Later. Opinions?

RAMROD

Which Version Is Better?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Is Better?

Featured Posts

homomo

Never played it. I did get Let’s Go Pikachu, since it was a nice ode to the original games. However, the series has changed so much since I was a kid, therefore it would be hard for me to get into the new stuff.

Million Gypsies

Omg how did I miss this :bradley:.  I've played every single gen so far and Sword and Shield has got to be the most boring mainline game :messga:.  The story, the "high quality animations", and the after story just seemed so... repetitive?  I've gotten exhausted from the games ever since SM, but kept up with it cause I love Pokemon, but I have to say the games been collecting dust ever since I completed it :bear:.  I go on occasionally to do max raid battles and have yet to get the DLC sooo maybe the extra DLC coming later will convince me otherwise? 

Lion Heart

Actually I might start playing again now that they banned certain Pokemon from Ranked Battles. I might have a chance now..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

youandi

I'm getting a switch soon and I LOVE pokemon but this thread is putting me off :omg: 

Tbf, I've already heard meh things about the games in general but I still want to play a new pokemon game and I think the graphics look gorgeous, just a shame that they're not built to take a while and have amazing post story stuff 

Lion Heart
12 hours ago, youandi said:

I'm getting a switch soon and I LOVE pokemon but this thread is putting me off :omg: 

Tbf, I've already heard meh things about the games in general but I still want to play a new pokemon game and I think the graphics look gorgeous, just a shame that they're not built to take a while and have amazing post story stuff 

If you're into competitive battling you should still get it. Most of the members here aren't, so that's why they might feel different than I do. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChavaWM

I bought both DLC's but haven't visited the island yet since I'm on a shiny cycle. I've been hatching eggs since once I was done with the game, there wasn't much to do. 

I enjoyed the game overall, and Rapidash has always been my favorite pokemon so the Galarian form was exciting for me. Also, I love snom.

Archived