💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you plan to go to the Chromatica Ball?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Maybe. I didn't buy a ticket initially because of corona, and also because my Vegas shows (Enigma, J&P, a M&G, After Dark, plus other non-Gaga shows) wiped out my discretionary spending :huntyga:. 

However, now that I am building those funds back up, perhaps. I'm not rushing to buy a ticket for a current show because I'm curious to see whether she'll add dates elsewhere, and also I'm not sure where I'll be next year. So that leaves us at "maybe."

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TWICE on hatius

Already bought the GA ticket (2 actually, one for my sis). But probably won’t go.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

4 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

sad I probs won't get to meet ya'll bc you all will be in pit :cryga:

I don't have pit, just regular GA. I did put once and that was enough to teach me not to do it again lol

Big Reputation
25 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have a ticket to the Toronto show. If it goes ahead I’ll be there!

Yessss me too!!!

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Sepsami

I'm going to the London show with my friend, we're planning to turn it into a 3 day citytrip and have Gaga's show as the highlight :tony:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I don't have pit, just regular GA. I did put once and that was enough to teach me not to do it again lol

Chile this is the first time I have pit tickets, what's wrong with it? :selena:

GypsyMonster

Yes!! I’m going to the London date with my mum (none of my friends could go and I wasn’t going alone:lolga:)

1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Chile this is the first time I have pit tickets, what's wrong with it? :selena:

I think it really depends on the stage layout, but the one and only time I got the LM Zone/Pit whatever it's called depending on the show, it's done in order to get front row. 

Of the 10+ shows of hers I've seen, I've had regular GA every time (except the one LM Zone/Pit)...and every time have been front row anyway. 

mr.peter

Got tickets for Chicago.... but I'm already prepairing myself for the chance that it might never even happen

Towelney
34 minutes ago, TWICE said:

Already bought the GA ticket (2 actually, one for my sis). But probably won’t go.

You can send me the tickets :vegas:

GagaSine

I’m not sure where I will be next summer so i held off on buying tickets. I am hoping to go to either the London, Paris, or Toronto show.

MANiCURE 6

I have a Golden Circle ticket for Paris ! :enigma:

It will be my first Gaga show ever and I'll be on front of the stage..... A DREAM.

If I can catch an eye contact with her I'll literally die :ladyhaha:

Archived