⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
news

New Blue ARTPOP Vinyl at UO!

nickkoko

I just got mine today! The third ARTPOP vinyl in my collection now :)

JOSHMATICA
9 hours ago, L E O said:

BTW's 10th anniversary is just around the corner, they're definitively waiting for that!

Urgh, I can’t wait until then :shadow:

You can serve it to me ancient city style
  • Like 1

Admin
9 hours ago, L E O said:

BTW's 10th anniversary is just around the corner, they're definitively waiting for that!

If the color isn't red... 🔪 

• Like 1

L E O
48 minutes ago, Admin said:

If the color isn't red... 🔪 

I honnestly would love a red/black/white splatter vinyl :vegas: But I guess they'll do plain colors first, and more complicated pressing laters, like Britney!

• YAAAS 2

Admin
3 hours ago, L E O said:

I honnestly would love a red/black/white splatter vinyl :vegas: But I guess they'll do plain colors first, and more complicated pressing laters, like Britney!

I'm not a fan of splatters, they almost always look messy. I like this better:

Avenged-Sevenfold-Nightmare-Exclusive-Vi

• YAAAS 1

JOSHMATICA

I received mine today, it's really striking in real life! I hope BTW comes next, but i agree with everybody else when they say it'll just be red.

JOSHMATICA
13 hours ago, nickkoko said:

I just got mine today! The third ARTPOP vinyl in my collection now :)

Same here! The 2014 still remains my favourite, its just so perfect with the foiled letters. I wish they still printed it like that :messga:

PsychoMaxcara

I really like the blue vinyl OP has posted about, the color scheme goes nicely with the ball thingy between Gaga's legs on the cover art.

Btw, I don't understand why Gaga's team doesn't substitute a different song for Do What U Want as opposed to selling people short. ARTPOP is supposed to have FIFTEEN songs, periodt. It's not like they got rid of some obscure bonus track, they removed a song on the standard tracklist. This was a perfect opportunity to replace DWUW with the Christina version, or with some unreleased bop like Nothing On (But the Radio) :ally:

JOSHMATICA
22 hours ago, alecks said:

Got mine in last week, and while I LOVE the blue color, I'm a bit disappointed there was nothing done to distinguish sides A, B, C, and D. I've never seen a vinyl with all sides the exact same label. There is a super tiny string of text on the right side that ends in A and B for the first two, but on the other disc both sides say D. :ally: Kinda annoying.

I noticed this, its engraved in the vinyl but i don't get what it is?

alecks
11 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I noticed this, its engraved in the vinyl but i don't get what it is?

Yeah mine has a little “C” engraving on that side too but it has to hit the light just right to be able to see it. It’s just a bizarre labeling system to me. Usually the reverse side will have a track list or at least a different image. 

Edited by alecks
Spelling

JOSHMATICA
19 minutes ago, alecks said:

Yeah mine has a little “C” engraving on that side too but it has to hit the light just right to be able to see it. It’s just a bizarre labeling system to me. Usually the reverse side will have a track list or at least a different image. 

Thats what it must be, I won't know which side is which when i get a record player :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

JOSHMATICA

Honestly when are they gonna release BTW coloured pressing and Joanne again?! It hurts that my favourite Gaga album/fav album of all time is the only one that hasn't had a coloured pressing :messga: