The tracklist does not include DWUW, no

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

Does this contain Do what you want? If not I don’t want it:enigma:

The way you lost :billie:

C5128-C19-78-ED-4-FF5-B1-FB-6367-B6-DE30

Hottie Detector

Rifek

They could easily put DWUW ft. Christina or solo version instead of one with R. Kelly 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, Matt Amor said:

The tracklist does not include DWUW, no

:icega:I will stick with the original release then

Pop Music

gonna buy 

but like I really wish it was on a Bubblegum pink and blue swirl vinyl or something like that 

I think including pink in the ARTPOP vinyl color should have been a given 

but honestly I am a sucker for anything ARTPOP so I am excited! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I wonder if they’ll do BTW in the red and black splatter? Joanne in the baby pink? Then again they did do the translucent pink unless UO have done a limited edition album in two colours before.

MysteryMan

Not 100$ including shipping :smh:

DanielKCarey
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

They could easily put DWUW ft. Christina or solo version instead of one with R. Kelly 

R. Kelly still gets paid royalties for DWUW with Xtina (I’m guessing solo version as well) for having a writing credit. I wish they could have it revoked LOL

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

DWUW ft Christina would still give residuals/royalties to R. Kelly, I think he has writing or producing credits regardless or something like that 

TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

No shade but I think even the song in general is something Gaga regrets now especially with the context of her speaking out about rape and sexual abuse...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTGOD
Just now, CyanLights said:

DWUW ft Christina would still give residuals/royalties to R. Kelly, I think he has writing or producing credits regardless or something like that 

If they really didn’t want to give him royalties they would’ve deleted the Xtina remix along with every other version.

If they left it up that means they are ok with giving the pdf file at least some coins, and if that’s the case I don’t see why they shouldn’t also add the Xtina version to the album.

Archived