Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue। Discography Rate (Part 1)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Highly underrated, ambitiously divine - Kylie Minogue is a POP Goddess who elevated the music industry with her artistry and visionary works. We will re-visit KYLIE's whole discography. This time all KYLIE's songs will be competing with each other, so rate carefully! The Discography rate is divided into two parts - 1) Album Tracks, Features, Singles, Soundtracks, and Standout Singles. 2) B-Sides and rest of her songs. This time, we will rate her tracks from the official studio albums, features, duets and soundtracks! 

WELCOME TO THE SUPER-MEGARATE on KYLIE MINOGUE'S DISCOGRAPHY!  

Kylie-Minogue.jpg

Kylie Minogue started her career as an actress on an Australian soap, but her charisma and highly adaptable talents as a pop singer soon landed her on top of the music world. The ride was bumpy, with high highs (chart-topping singles and albums, a brilliant collaboration with Nick Cave) and low lows (cancer, being dropped by record labels), but through it all, Minogue's sunny relatability never flagged. During the '80s, she released effervescent Stock, Aitken & Waterman-produced pop singles like "I Should Be So Lucky" and "The Loco-Motion" and cultivated a cheerful, cheeky persona. Once she broke away from the SAW machine, she was free to explore music styles and seek out a new, more adult image. She dipped her toes into trip-hop with "Confide in Me," slick dance-pop on "Better the Devil You Know," and pop/rock with guitars on "Some Kind of Bliss." She struck gold in 2001 with the huge electro-pop single "Can't Get You Out of My Head"; the album it landed on, Fever, was her most cohesive yet and kicked off a string of sleekly quirky albums that were inspired by synth pop and electronic music. By the 2010s, Kylie had become a major concert draw worldwide and her singles and albums reflected her new status, sounding huge and very poppy while never sacrificing artistic growth or stylistic restlessness. Along the way, she even recorded an album with an orchestra (2012's Abbey Road Sessions) and went pop-country (2018's Golden).

tumblr_p2q7yv2iw91qc5i9so1_500.gifv

Rules: 

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album.

2) Trolling is prohibited

source.gif

tumblr_nwtu8rEVYY1tdy5pro1_500.gifv

You all are cordially welcomed to join the SUPER-MEGARATE! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Please note the following points:

tumblr_luuu8aUAxP1qggfapo1_500.gif

1) You can't rate all the songs with 1s, that would be considered as TROLLING. Please don't do that. 

2) Please state your GagaDaily USERNAME on the DOC. If I failed to find you, then I have to disqualify your rates. Notify me, if you change your username! 

3) Part I includes: Standard Album Tracks, Officially released singles (Non Albums), Duets with other Artists, NO CHRISTMAS ALBUM + NO ABBEY SESSIONS, Two EP: Sleepwalker, Kylie and Garibay. 

4) We will have another rate on B-sides and Bonus Tracks. After finishing both of the rates, I will publish the whole result (Both Rate results will be included, but I will only count the rates of the users who will participate in both Discography and B-sides). 

Anveeroy

Might Be Interested:

source.gif

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Come come come into my world 

slow kylie minogue GIF

One of the best songs of Kylie!

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I have to hear her first three albums first :selena:

You have one month luv 🕺🏼

Yes I am in. Love her so much she is so underrated and deserves more. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Yes I am in. Love her so much she is so underrated and deserves more. 

Support matters! :heart:

1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

It has to win! :heart:

We all get hurt by love, and we all have a cross to make, but in the name of understanding now, our problems should be shared. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

We all get hurt by love, and we all have a cross to make, but in the name of understanding now, our problems should be shared. 

A masterpiece! ❤️

Anveeroy

Y'all better respond, so based on that I will proceed the rate!

shoful
4 hours ago, Aarghya said:

@shoful, I fear - CGOFMH might win. That will be so basic! 

I will be very disappointed if that wins. Confide in Me, All of IP, Slow, Secret, Sincerely Yours. THESE ALL BETTER SLAY

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived