💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue। Discography Rate (Part 1)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
38 minutes ago, shoful said:

I will be very disappointed if that wins. Confide in Me, All of IP, Slow, Secret, Sincerely Yours. THESE ALL BETTER SLAY

Exactly! :heart:

Rooting for all of the IP songs! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Am I the only one who doesn’t like IP? :poot:

My favorite Madonna album is ROL and the two of them are kind of similar in terms of themes and overall vibe, but IP just doesn’t hit hard enough. And it’s got those awful rock-ish songs that I can’t stand :saladga:

Pennywise

Ugh, I want to do both this and Erotica but these days are just not nice days for me, so I'll have to skip them I think @Aarghya :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

shoful
40 minutes ago, Jose P said:

My favorite Madonna album is ROL and the two of them are kind of similar in terms of themes and overall vibe, but IP just doesn’t hit hard enough. And it’s got those awful rock-ish songs that I can’t stand :saladga:

What awful rock songs?.... like 80% of the album is genius :firega:

You’re like a stranger in my bed, sleeping with the enemy (someone who doesn’t like IP :ohwell:)

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Jose P
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

What awful rock songs.... like 80% of the album is genius :firega:

There are many songs that have like this 90s rock-inspired vibes and I hate that. It’s not that I don’t like rock, I’m a massive rock and metal fan, it’s just that sound from IP that I hated. It just feels like she didn’t go far enough with this sound.

shoful

@Aarghya Can we include unreleased but live recorded songs on Part 2? 
Like “Free” and “White Diamond (dance)”

I need to promote the hell out of Free cause its PLATINUM GOLD INSIDE MY SOUL

Anveeroy
45 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Impossible Princess can be regarded as the intermission of usual KYLIE MINOGUE. Suppose, from KYLIE to Kylie Minogue - IP is a great departure from her usual sound. On the other hand, if you come backwards from Golden to Light Years - Impossible Princess still gives you an escape from the dance-world of Kylie. 

At first I didn't like IP, but slowly I started appreciate it. ROL and Velvet Rope - these two albums can be compared to IP, honestly I love all of them. These three albums, the artists found their vision to explore the journey of solitude. 

This performance made me to appreciate the songs - Too Far and Cowboy Style 

@shoful

Anveeroy

Also, Impossible Princess has the fantastic visuals. These images forced me get into the mystery world of Kylie. How magnificent! 

tumblr_p98it5IShP1wxuerfo3_1280.jpg

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

@Aarghya Can we include unreleased but live recorded songs on Part 2? 
Like “Free” and “White Diamond (dance)”

I need to promote the hell out of Free cause its PLATINUM GOLD INSIDE MY SOUL

Sure! :heart:

Anveeroy

Y'all better not pay dust to this song! 

shoful
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Impossible Princess can be regarded as the intermission of usual KYLIE MINOGUE. Suppose, from KYLIE to Kylie Minogue - IP is a great departure from her usual sound. On the other hand, if you come backwards from Golden to Light Years - Impossible Princess still gives you an escape from the dance-world of Kylie. 

At first I didn't like IP, but slowly I started appreciate it. ROL and Velvet Rope - these two albums can be compared to IP, honestly I love all of them. These three albums, the artists found their vision to explore the journey of solitude. 

This performance made me to appreciate the songs - Too Far and Cowboy Style 

@shoful

Yessss this performance is amazing! I’m about to rewatch it! 

Interestingly I’m always so drawn to the most obscure albums an artist releases, un-intentionally. Impossible Princess is the first Kylie album I’ve ever listened to! I thought, And still, think it was amazing!  I got into Madonna with Rebel Heart, just because it came out at that time, and then I listened to Celebration and was so drawn to Erotica that I had to buy the whole album on iTunes. And then I listened to Erotica (album) for like 14 straight hours 😅. ARTPOP was the first Gaga album I listened to in full and I fell in love. 

I hope one day Kylie feels comfortable enough to release something really experimental like Impossible Princess. I know she has a bad taste for it because of the criticism. But honestly thank god she did it because he albums before it are legit so bad! She had like a renaissance/enlightenment in the late 90s!

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yessss this performance is amazing! I’m about to rewatch it! 

Interestingly I’m always so drawn to the most obscure albums an artist releases, un-intentionally. Impossible Princess is the first Kylie album I’ve ever listened to! I thought, And still, think it was amazing!  I got into Madonna with Rebel Heart, just because it came out at that time, and then I listened to Celebration and was so drawn to Erotica that I had to buy the whole album on iTunes. And then I listened to Erotica (album) for like 14 straight hours 😅. ARTPOP was the first Gaga album I listened to in full and I fell in love. 

I hope one day Kylie feels comfortable enough to release something really experimental like Impossible Princess. I know she has a bad taste for it because of the criticism. But honestly thank god she did it because he albums before it are legit so bad! She had like a renaissance/enlightenment in the late 90s!

She had an ARTPOP moment with that album. Performed very poorly, later dropped by her label. Also, the album faced numerous delays. The label launched the album in the UK with Kylie Minogue title, because Princess was associated with Diana and the tragedy happened that year did cost Kylie very much! 

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Ugh, I want to do both this and Erotica but these days are just not nice days for me, so I'll have to skip them I think @Aarghya :fatcat:

Don't take pressure! I hope everything will be fine!

You have one month for KYLIE, so you have plenty of time! :heart:

Anveeroy
9 hours ago, Blake said:

Of course I'm gonna do this, I mean, she's my girl! 

Yaas!

Archived