💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Critics are DRAGGING Katy Perry's new album

petty

Featured Posts

NotDoctor

I feel bad for her, if it stays this way.  She's not my favorite artist but she works so damn hard and with the way stan culture is, I'm sure she'll get lashings she doesn't deserve

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna listen and appreciate a new Katy album anyways! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

This is not funny :triggered:

i changed the tag. it was a... mistake :bear:

elijahfan

It really does feel unambitious... I can't believe I'm that unexcited for a main pop girl release. It seems like she stopped trying: she accepted the fact her peak was behind her and she's convinced herself she didn't care anymore. I wish she'd put up a fight the same way other great musicians turned things up after a bump in the road, but instead she worsened the issue by doing the same old stuff.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

oh she is getting dragged for not evolving which is actually correct and expected out of her. 

her lowest Metacritic incoming 

And she thought Witness was the bottom... :awkney:

Rudz Xinc

She doesn't seem to care, she makes what she likes.  Fun bubbly pop songs and music videos.

Look at those clowns

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

Honestly who cares about what critics think anyways?!? Katy's albums have never scored well but that doesn't actually reflect her quality of music. I have loved all of her albums thus far and I truly feel I (along with the rest of her fans) will love the album.

Told You So Shrug GIF

Taylucifer

I mean, did we really expect any different. Also the comment about her having a baby and an album but only one will make you smile made me laugh:billie:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

COOOK

Critics are saying about her sound what we were for more than a year now so why you’re acting brand new!

Drag Race Wow GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Danny Milk
16 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

is i guess it's never really over on this album? i think that's a good song actually. i put it on my playlist :ally:

Yep, it's the first track

I guess it doesn't really matter

Judas Society

critics don't mean ****. Just look at Slant magazine's marks for Gaga's albums.

Archived