Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Gotham Knights Trailer and Gameplay

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Trailer

Spoiler

I, for one, am very excited for this and def. buying it day 1. It looks amazing and giving Arkham Series vibes. 

-Mark

HeavyMetalLover

It looks good - but I kind of miss the Arkham series atmosphere. I’m sure it’ll be great, though. I’m a little confused as to where this fits in in the Arkham storyline? Some are saying it’s unrelated, but it’s taking story cues from the last game, so... Guess we’ll see.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Reality
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

It looks good - but I kind of miss the Arkham series atmosphere. I’m sure it’ll be great, though. I’m a little confused as to where this fits in in the Arkham storyline? Some are saying it’s unrelated, but it’s taking story cues from the last game, so... Guess we’ll see.

I think it is unrelated, but I'm not 100% certain. The people who made the Arkham series did the Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League game, and that looks amazing IMO. I feel like maybe that game is a spin-off of the Arkham series because the same people made it and the same voice actress who voiced Harley in the Arkham games also voices Harley there. 

🃏🖤👹

lavenderblondee

This looks so good. :air:

Admittely, I haven't played the Arkham games and I NEED TO..

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think it is unrelated, but I'm not 100% certain. The people who made the Arkham series did the Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League game, and that looks amazing IMO. I feel like maybe that game is a spin-off of the Arkham series because the same people made it and the same voice actress who voiced Harley in the Arkham games also voices Harley there. 

Right. I’m honestly pretty excited for the SS game after that reveal trailer. I have a lot of faith in that studio. I’m pretty sure the studio that worked on Arkham Origins is making this game.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

This looks so good. :air:

Admittely, I haven't played the Arkham games and I NEED TO..

OMG you really do. :giveup:

i don't remember ARTPOP

River

plz make Nightwing as naked as possible thanks :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HeavyMetalLover
42 minutes ago, River said:

plz make Nightwing as naked as possible thanks :giveup:

EJ9w9JlWsAcD5WB?format=jpg&name=medium

i don't remember ARTPOP

River
40 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: