Nicola: "New music videos, performances and shoots"

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, Juniper said:

I have serious doubts this is in any way recent. They babble on a lot. 

Hi GaGa

I run, cause I thought it's about Nicole Scherzinger, but then I saw it's Nicola, not Nicole

Guest Messy vers
3 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

I run, cause I thought it's about Nicole Scherzinger, but then I saw it's Nicola, not Nicole

You didn't run for Gaga news, but you would for some nicole scherzinger?:poot:

chromaticainmyhead

this thread better be this week’s top trending cuz this is Gaga’s literal stylist literally confirming that literal music videos were shot literally during the pandemic.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

this thread better be this week’s top trending cuz this is Gaga’s literal stylist literally confirming that literal music videos were shot literally during the pandemic.

Required reading tbh.

i don't remember ARTPOP

numb the flame

get your Alejandro candles out and pray the videos planned during this pandemic get shot and released. 

EuphoricVibez

I thought the Chromatica era was over already, and that we weren't gonna get any more music videos, or singles :poot:

He/him/his

Genuine Guy 09

so apparently things have been in the works for a while (according to gaganow) we won.

icon.thumb.jpg.2a226c1640169a3efc42f181f

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

I still wanna know what the teased Nick Knight project is, I hope we can see it soon (actual "soon" not Gaga's version of "S O O N") :giveup:

⚡đŸČ

Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I still wanna know what the teased Nick Knight project is, I hope we can see it soon (actual "soon" not Gaga's version of "S O O N") :giveup:

Wasn't campaign for Valentino?

franminervini
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Wasn't campaign for Valentino?

No, that's Inez and Vinoodh. It looks like it is for Dom PĂ©rignon but I am not totally sure.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

His dog is so cute omg :fatcat: 

I hope everything they've been working on and planning gets to become reality :pray:

CrimeanMiracle

I hope they have prepared for us a lot, a lot of interesting things... Gaga, my favorite, my most favorite, please don't forget about this album, it's just amazing, each song is better than the other. I remember absolutely all the eras, but this era has not really started for me yet. I believe that you and your team have prepared something really memorable and interesting for us, because a lot of time has passed.:firega:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Archived