BillieGOAT
21 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Was this clickbait intended?:laughga:

This is GGD, clickbait is ALWAYS intended :vegas:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

The name kind of killed it.  Most parents wouldn't buy that for their kid, whereas at least the other palettes have normal names (well, normal for makeup, lol).

buzzkill
Just now, The Fame said:

The name kind of killed it.  Most parents wouldn't buy that for their kid, whereas at least the other palettes have normal names (well, normal for makeup, lol).

Chill! It just a make pallette. Who cares about the name?? And jeffree target isnt children at all :selena:

Mr Mirko

so sad breaking news. When I noticed the title I was like wtf, my bad I am an horny pervert; neXt

The Fame
Just now, buzzkill said:

Chill! It just a make pallette. Who cares about the name?? And jeffree target isnt children at all :selena:

..???? um, relax? Literally what did I say that deserves a  'chill'; I think it's pretty obvious my statement was calmly written. And teenagers (who don't have a lot of money esp. now during covid) literally use makeup all the time. :bye:

That's one of the most boring palettes I've ever seen :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Mine was a success :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290276b6e0a09b724e00

I need info on the guy with grey shorts.

-

I think the colours are boring. They are all nudes...

Kindness rules all.

I still can't believe thats he's a "makeup artist" yet for some of his videos/launches he doesn't do his own makeup? Surely he should be able to do his own especially when he criticises other people, its like how RuPaul doesn't get in drag him self yet critiques others on there own efforts.

Babel

He’s still richer than all of us combined, I highly doubt he cares :laughga: putting out makeup is like a side hobby for him at this point. 

i'm surprised he did not fake a sell out. Like I heard many brand fake having sold out their product to create a sort of frenzy around the product and to make the product and brand look more successful 

Illuminati

I'm sure people buy makeup less these days but I don't think selling out is the determining factor of how well it's doing. For all we know he could have stocked up more than usual due to all the delays.

Archived