💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The JoJo Siwa brand is a billion dollar brand

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Smarticle

"because I'm a giant toddler and I have a receding hairline, I would make fun of me too"

Queen of self-awareness

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

lifeasgeorge

I just realized she's kind of like this generation's hannah montana, like a lot less cool but in terms of building a childhood character empire 

live and let live

yes and

Well, she won't be 17 forever and the decrease is coming :yennefer:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Justin Drew Bieber

I don’t get the appeal, but then again I’m 24 years old, congrats to her on making a name for herself though 

Reginald

Imagine how big she could be as a mainstream popstar a few years from now if her brand is already worth a billion dollars. I'm not sure what the music might sound like, but I don't think they'll pass up the opportunity to sell it 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Taylucifer
43 minutes ago, weed said:

that's crazy. She's doing asbestos she can! and a good influence

exactly, we love an influencer who doesn't encourage partying during a pandemic:ohwell:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
32 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I just realized she's kind of like this generation's hannah montana, like a lot less cool but in terms of building a childhood character empire 

Isn't it crazy to think that in like 10 years there could be kids who were raised listening to JoJo Siwa:bear:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
20 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Well, she won't be 17 forever and the decrease is coming :yennefer:

Or she might have one of the most iconic changes in music ever, I mean every time she wears her hair down I swear it's everywhere for a week, imagine what would happen if she put out a really good song that wasn't bubblegum pop:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

yes and
5 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Or she might have one of the most iconic changes in music ever, I mean every time she wears her hair down I swear it's everywhere for a week, imagine what would happen if she put out a really good song that wasn't bubblegum pop:vegas:

...nothing? 
her fans are kids only and it's not permanent 
today they are kids and your career is huge, tomorrow they are adults and no one ever remembers you again 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

The Fame Monster

At the end of the video, after transformation, JoJo looks like Jan (the draq queen) :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music

• 5 months later...
On 8/22/2020 at 6:36 AM, Sour Candy said:

...nothing? 
her fans are kids only and it's not permanent 
today they are kids and your career is huge, tomorrow they are adults and no one ever remembers you again 

You could be right but look at Britney's career. She started doing things with kids as her target audience but she evolved as she grew up and she managed to keep a huge amount of fans for more than a decade and still became one of the most talked about artists in history

I really don't know anything about this girl b4 her announcement besides her working with Ricky. A billion? Wtf 

littlepotter

I've always found her annoying but now that she's a lesbina we stan her for radicalizing all her young fans

chaeri pls

Archived