💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA: "When you want to perform..."

joannesrats

Featured Posts

So it appears the band is getting tested and quarantining. I know sloan and it looks like China are quarantined! Dancers and band incoming! Who’s got eyes on anyone else? Will it be prerecorded though?!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pussycat

I don't get why she doesn't do performances without an audience- like Billie and Katy (a queen rn and tomorrow). I get it bc she interacts so much with us but still. If it weren't for the VMA'S..... we would have nothing :bye:

C1trus
Just now, M Monstre said:

But her performance wasn't yee-haw themed...

That's why fans should not take Gaga's trolling seriously :huntyga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

darkgaga
1 minute ago, Renie said:

So it appears the band is getting tested and quarantining. I know sloan and it looks like China are quarantined! Dancers and band incoming! Who’s got eyes on anyone else? Will it be prerecorded though?!

Receipts?

Guest Messy vers
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes she is, but she won't be on a stage because of covid. Its probably a performance from her home. The reality should be everyone at the VMA's arena just like before, and she'd be on a grand stage. But its not the reality.

Also... notice how her pants said "TOKYO". Maybe that rumour about her performing in TOKYO for the Olympics was true

New jockstraps line "Tokyo" confirmed:selena:

steven

Imagine if her performance with Ari is a Zoom call filmed at her house, this fanbase will go crazy. :awkney:

pussycat
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

What does the vid mean? It's so messy

No it's weird. And i've missed that so much from her :kara:

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I don't get why she doesn't do performances without an audience- like Billie and Katy (a queen rn and tomorrow). I get it bc she interacts so much with us but still. If it weren't for the VMA'S..... we would have nothing :bye:

Cuz she's not Billie and Katy. She's her own person. 

1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Receipts?

Jonnygoood’s insta stories. Sloan had it in her stories yesterday, night still be there today. Looks like chinas in a hotel room...

skaxboy

She’s like Tinkerbell because she needs our applause to keep her alive.

This means the original VMA performance of “Applause” will be performed at the VMAs:lolly:

JK. The ears give me Alice vibes and her being bored at home makes her dream of being in Wonderland....or Chromatica  

pussycat
3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Cuz she's not Billie and Katy. She's her own person. 

No you got that so right xxx. She is miss lady gaga. But she can still get on a stage luv she doesn't need to be somebody else for that she can do that as herself perfectly. Not comparing- it's an example. Ok? Ok xx

outtahere12428
35 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Who's house is that?  It's the same one from the first VMA trailer

It’s her pool house i guess

outtahere12428
4 minutes ago, Steven said:

Imagine if her performance with Ari is a Zoom call filmed at her house, this fanbase will go crazy. :awkney:

it’s what we deserve for being ungrateful brats 

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

That’s all I see too, although Christina has been quiet lately.

Oh Gaga and her genius vagueness, sending fans into a whirl wind of outrageous predictions and over thought clues.

I swear she does most of this just to f*&k with us. lol. :ladyhaha:

listen jurassic park GIF by Spotify

Archived