Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's "GUCCI" looks to add Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Al Pacino, De Niro

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

Entertainment publisher Deadline is reporting that Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Jack Huston and Reeve Carney are all in talks to join MGM’s Gucci. Lady Gaga is attached to star as Patrizia Reggiani, the ex-wife of Maurizio Gucci, who was tried and convicted of orchestrating her ex-husband’s assassination on the steps of his office in 1995. She served 18 years before being let out of jail in 2016.

https://deadline.com/2020/08/mgm-ridley-scott-lady-gaga-gucci-film-robert-de-niro-jared-leto-al-pacino-adam-driver-reeve-carney-1202997254/

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Actress here we go bby :vegas: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality

Oh, I'd love for her to work with Adam Driver! He's such an amazing actor!

Working with Al Pacino and De Niro would be great too. They're legendary actors and they'll definitely boost up the credibility and Oscar chances of the movie.

🃏🖤👹

jacs vs looser

I am really rooting for this movie, it's exciting to see so many great actors joining the project :tony:

numb the flame

I wonder they'll release a soundtrack like ASIB or if it'll just be like songs by different artists etc. 

G U C C I

Damn that is a serious cast and they are all very talented but after hearing about Jared Leto in the Suicide Squad I'm a touch weirded out by him :gum:

Archived