Hot 100 (August 29) early prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm
4 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

At this point we can only hope the performance keeps ROM top 40 a week or two longer. :bradley:

The performance should help the song reach 20 weeks overall on the Hot 100 chart, which is all I really care about now. It should have spent more than eight weeks in the top 20 but whatever. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

5 hours ago, Yxilon said:

Efx3pV8XYAA08gB?format=jpg&name=medium

Wait but does Smile (Katy) and Levitating have a chance of debuting? I hope those constant 30 seconds of streaming of mines didn't go to waste :grr: 

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, BROSEIDON said:

At this point we can only hope the performance keeps ROM top 40 a week or two longer. :bradley:

Exactly why she should perform ROM + Single número tres. 

HausOfAntonio
4 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

FB views dont count for BB Hot 100... yet... and when they do theyll launch it as its own streaming, with no fraudulence of 3 seconds = 1 view

I think ROM will go back top 30 with VMA boost hopefully

Girl the way its gonna skyrocket to number 1 with a 15-week streak after the most iconic performance of the decade... :oprah:

Runway
On 8/18/2020 at 7:09 AM, Lighter said:

She officially has 43 Million + streams for the Hot 100. She is heading for a Top 5 debut

On 8/18/2020 at 7:42 AM, Sherry said:

The way it might reach SL's success without effort :air:

On 8/18/2020 at 8:44 AM, CalumHood said:

All the pressed haters on the thread, watch gaga do the same for her next vids and all these people will sung praises instead of whining.

Facts.

15 hours ago, Lighter said:

Cardi got famous around Instagram era. Rihanna Gaga and Katy owns Facebook

10 hours ago, sillynate said:

Someone in the other thread said “first top 5 in years” and I was gonna quote them and say it’s only been 3 years :poot

and if she gets a top 5, BOOM one for each era of hers (except for that Christian era she had like 20 years ago) just like our Lady :) 

10 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Yes. She was smart. There’s like 10 vinyl variations plus  4 CDs and all. Yes Kween! Get that promon

9 hours ago, SeIena Gomez said:

No, it’s 43 million streams from Facebook US alone I believe 

So what’s poppin

giphy.gif?resize=380,214&ssl=1

TWICE on hatius

Not y’all delulu actually think any fraudulent views from Facebook are counted toward anything.  :lmao:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Yxilon

Ok guys I just read all the comments and idk what to say about Katy. I have no idea how facebook streams might possibly be calculated by Billboard. But I remember her collab with Tasty (Bon Appetit) not being used for calculation.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Yxilon
3 hours ago, TWICE said:

Not y’all delulu actually think any fraudulent views from Facebook is counted toward anything.  :lmao:

thank you lol

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived