💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Three

Doot

Featured Posts

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Samma123 said:

She’s talking about when she was 32 and depressed making chromatica she would rather no nothing than tour .... Elton's tour started like 3 years ago 

In fairness, she had incredible body pain at the time. Everyone is on their own journeys

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Yeah I think he understands that he might have his own thoughts on what she should do but that she’s her own artist and needs to follow her instincts. I think he admires that more tbh

and he also loved what she did with sine from above, so there is still a lot of common ground between them, even if he's maybe not into her more house leanings.  Anyways, still an awesome relationship for Gaga and Elton to have. 

HeavyMetalLover

I finally listened to it today. I LOVE this mix, so much. All three are honestly great, each in their own way. This one is the most wild in my opinion.

Interview-wise, I didn't love the convo between Elton and Gaga. I'm sorry. Gaga sounded so happy and excited to talk to him and he...didn't? I don't know. I feel like he didn't bring any energy to the conversation. It seemed sort of one-sided to me. Oh well.

I loved Blackpink's audio message - they're adorable.

Only one more episode. :giveup: And then the VMAs just two days later. We're winning. :pray:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Ziggy
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I finally listened to it today. I LOVE this mix, so much. All three are honestly great, each in their own way. This one is the most wild in my opinion.

Interview-wise, I didn't love the convo between Elton and Gaga. I'm sorry. Gaga sounded so happy and excited to talk to him and he...didn't? I don't know. I feel like he didn't bring any energy to the conversation. It seemed sort of one-sided to me. Oh well.

I loved Blackpink's audio message - they're adorable.

Only one more episode. :giveup: And then the VMAs just two days later. We're winning. :pray:

In fairness, it was a bit of a stilted format with these quick little conversation bits. And who knows, people have off days lol

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

In fairness, it was a bit of a stilted format with these quick little conversation bits. And who knows, people have off days lol

I guess so. But even so, I just didn't particularly find it engaging compared to previous episodes, which followed the same format. I love that Gaga was enjoying herself though.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Yeah any uneasiness I had about BloodPop as a producer was definitely through osmosis from some of y’all bitter betties bc this mix has his fingerprint all over it and it’s so so so good!! I’m so grateful that we got these episodes :fatcat: like we’re getting FOUR HOURS of straight music from the people who made this amazing album. What a time to be a stan :party:

GregJA

Why did I just realize this was out LOL why did it leak early?

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

gagzus
On 8/20/2020 at 2:25 AM, HeavyMetalLover said:

I guess so. But even so, I just didn't particularly find it engaging compared to previous episodes, which followed the same format. I love that Gaga was enjoying herself though.

He’s British and we’re all like that tbh lol Americans are very cartoony imo in the way they express their overexcitement and happiness plus Gaga is a very positive person where as Elton is a very realistic one.

He does sound happy to speak with her, but tbh they probably haven’t spent much time together over the last few years I mean he made a song with her that they weren’t together to do, he’s been on tour and she’s been on tour and doing ASIB too, they also are both private people, ESPECIALLY Elton so he probably didn’t wanna let too much out.

ShesAMess
17 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Are we going to get another episode tonight?

The radio schedule shows that they will air the gaga radio ep 3 again today.... so I don’t think anything new is coming 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

ELECTROHEART

So...are we getting Babylon (Early Version) the next episode?? :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Sister

:legend::pawsup::heart::wub:I did not know this existed. I just listened to all of the interview episodes. I Love Gaga, she is so cute and naturally kind.

Thank You for posting! I may have missed out. Blackpink are so CUTE.:applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived