music news

Smile smashes on US Facebook

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blessed Madonna

All the pressed haters on the thread, watch gaga do the same for her next vids and all these people will sung praises instead of whining.

Facts.

Impersonation got me restricted!

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

A view on US Facebook = watching at least 3 seconds of it. That is why Billboard should change their rules for US Facebook if they are going to implement it

I don't disagree if that's true, but for now it's within the rules. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

likeitrough
1 hour ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

I think facebook's views are easier to fake. I mean, no shade to Katy Perry, but if generally her videos have low views on Youtube, I doubt that on facebook they can be so high. Maybe each page refresh is counted as a view...

i think even scrolling past it on your feed, if that autoplay starts up for even a few seconds, it's a 'stream'. 

RAMROD

So her fans have resorted to this? That's new. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Genuine Guy 09

This is so obviosu. the last video she posted had all its views deleted - so when Daisies debuted they couldnt pull the tricks from the witness era. Now they are trying this facebook payola thing. It does not deserve to debut anywhere near the top :deadbanana:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Lighter
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I can't find it in the UK, either.

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

I cant even find the video on facebook anymore is it even still there? I first watched it on Facebook when it came out there. I'm not from the US btw

51 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

If it has been deleted, then how can they see the video's views? :confused:

I told y’all it’s US exclusive it’s in the title lmao. Use VPN

monstertoronto
50 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Facebook is...certainly an audience. She should've kept those limited edition physical copies up cause the Facebook demographic definitely would snatch those jewel cases. 

The ageism. As if it’s a sketchy decision to actually market to her mom audience where they actually hang out. Katy is 35 herself. I’m sure she cares how lame you  think it is to market her work to people her own age. Literally thinking that everything needs to cater to your exact age group is....a choice. 

FfFfFfFF

A lot of those views are from other continents and countries, from when the video was available worldwide...

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

I think facebook's views are easier to fake. I mean, no shade to Katy Perry, but if generally her videos have low views on Youtube, I doubt that on facebook they can be so high. Maybe each page refresh is counted as a view...

no offense but her youtube views has always been scams. Sure her team did the same in Facebook. 

Good for her. Only if a good song like NRO had been a top 5 hit

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

The Z
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

The way it might reach SL's success without effort :air:

SL didn't have any effort either :trollga:

I didn't know Facebook views counted for the Hot 100, and I didn't know it was possible to have this amount of views on FB:air: That social media is literally dead here in France, there's barely anyone who still uses it, so I' really surprised! 

If “Smile” ends up being in the top 5 (which I doubt), it would be a genius strategy.

That being said, a top 5 won't help her career at all. Nowadays, half of the #1 singles are just cute successes, not actual hits

Lighter
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A lot of those views are from other continents and countries, from when the video was available worldwide...

Again it’s not. They made it US exclusive

Archived