Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You Don’t Hate Taylor Swift, You’re Just Sexist (Probably)

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
33 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

People can have opinions babe

people can have opinions and people can also call others out on their baseless opinion especially if they go on every tay thread repeating the same thing as if it's facts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, gag said:

In 2017, she and Ticketmaster launched the Verified Fan scheme which basically meant that whoever bought the most merch/albums from her store got first dibs of tour tickets. It’s a symptom of an industry-wide issue but also it was representative of Taylor’s career-long issue with prioritising rich fans (e.g. during the secret sessions) and, sometimes gross, late-capitalistic practices.

gaga asking her fans to go to vegas and promoting expensive watches teas

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

:rip:

4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

And I don't **** with Gaga for doing that too. What's your point bb?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Kindness Ponk

I think most people's feeling toward Taylor can be wrapped up in one of her own lyrics:

"It isn't love, it isn't hate; it's just indifference ".

But some of the Taylor stans chose to ignore this and take everything to extreme, it's really exhausting at this point.

Bubblegum Bitch

If I don't like some Gaga's song, am I a sexist? Or just a half sexist? :oprah:

Or it works only with Taylor's music? I don't know... 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, gag said:

And I don't **** with Gaga for doing that too. What's your point bb?

double-standards but if you hold gaga to the same standard then nothing :lolly:

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

If I don't like some Gaga's song, am I a sexist? Or just a half sexist? :oprah:

Or it works only with Taylor's music? I don't know... 

the video is about how she was crucified for writing love/breakup songs but literally all male AND female singers do the same and no one bats an eye, it has nothing to do with liking her music or not

JustHMLover2
34 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Excuse me, but this is pure bullsh*t :ladyhaha: why would Gaga tour the world with no new material out? She had the opportunity to make some real money with doing what she loves - performing. Even easier - without travelling the world and even getting more money cuz it's Vegas. If there was no interest in that show, she would have cancelled it after the first leg. But it was success. At the end of the day she is businesswoman and what's wrong with making money??? It's not like she demanded fans to go visit Vegas. She announced it, she slayed it, whoever had the chance to go - went and had a great time.

What's the problem with promoting expensive watches?? Every celebrity is selling stuff, don't act surprised. You are blaming her for making more money than you think she deserves or what? 

She does a thing, she promotes it and she is off to the next project. That's how life works. I can't understand why people are mad or jealous at her for making real money! She trully deserves it!

If you are extra obsessed with her and want to own everything she works on, and for free that's your personal problem.

MrHappy
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:
  Hide contents

Y'ALL THE POINT WAS THAT YOU ARE OF COURSE ALLOW TO DISLIKE HER BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HER MUSIC (I have zero problem with that, we all have different tastes) YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER. BUT IF YOU DISLIKE HER BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF BOYFRIENDS SHE HAS HAD (or for any other reason which has been outlined in the video, which y'all should watch before commenting on), THAT'S SEXIST. 

U cant compare one of her albums with Gaga’s anyother album (or Rihanna, Beyonce, Madonna, and etc) her production just doesnt work for me I feel like she’s just a singer not an artist, ı dont give **** about her ex boyfriends, I just care about production, artistry, and expression (satement) And she has none of them 

God Control

There’s a huge difference between disliking an artist and deciding not to listen to them, and taking it upon yourself to tear them apart and waiting for any opportunity to badmouth them and laugh at them. The former is fine and perfectly healthy, the later is indeed rooted in hatred which can be translated as misogyny.

What stan culture don’t understand is that it’s ok to dislike a singer and not listen to them but it’s not ok to make those attacks on their personhood rather than their work and being LGBT+ does NOT make it ok to hate women and laugh at their looks and body shape which sadly is so very common.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Excuse me, but this is pure bullsh*t :ladyhaha: why would Gaga tour the world with no new material out? She had the opportunity to make some real money with doing what she loves - performing. Even easier - without travelling the world and even getting more money cuz it's Vegas. If there was no interest in that show, she would have cancelled it after the first leg. But it was success. At the end of the day she is businesswoman and what's wrong with making money??? It's not like she demanded fans to go visit Vegas. She announced it, she slayed it, whoever had the chance to go - went and had a great time.

What's the problem with promoting expensive watches?? Every celebrity is selling stuff, don't act surprised. You are blaming her for making more money than you think she deserves or what? 

She does a thing, she promotes it and she is off to the next project. That's how life works. I can't understand why people are mad or jealous at her for making real money! She trully deserves it!

it would've taken u less time reading my comment within context instead of writing all that. that user was saying tay is capitalistic and treats her rich fans better. when gaga herself does that too. 

after cancelling her latest "world" tour twice that wasn't even a world tour by any stretch of the imagination, she went to vegas and was telling her fans to go there instead. the expensive meet and greets, brand deals etc.  

Archived