💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You Don’t Hate Taylor Swift, You’re Just Sexist (Probably)

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
7 hours ago, C1trus said:

7 hours ago, JustTea said:

I’m 99% sure he finally got banned :party: It’s creepy how someone joins a forum of someone they hate, only to passive aggressively insult and degrade Gaga. He belongs on ATRL, he was the most pressed member here, thank goodness he’s gone.

ToxicHot

I’m sorry, but.......

Can you please explain to me how disliking Taylor is sexist when we’re on a LADY GAGA forum? I don’t think that’s how it works. 

(Also, no shade intended because I happen to like you :messga: lol)

Anyway, personally I’m not a fan of Taylor. But she’s proved to be an incredible force in the music industry. I’m not diminishing or downplaying her success at all because she’s proved to be one of the biggest stars of this generation. I do like a large handful of her songs (especially from 1989 and reputation), but I just don’t find her as interesting or provacative as Gaga, Ariana..... etc. And it’s not just her image, but also her music (I hate country, so..... that’s always been a huge turn-off to me, however a lot of her pop music is appealing and successful for a reason). But people love and support her so much and I can see why. She’s just not 100% for me and that’s okay.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

pussycat
On 8/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, SeIena Gomez said:

I don’t like Taylor Swift because her last two albums have been some of the worst I’ve ever heard. Yes her writing is great but where are the vocals? Where is the production everyone was so captivated by in 1989 and reputation? Her dancing is average (aka non existent) and yet has more success than any other mpg because she’s easy to swallow like a man at a gas station glory hole. 

Im not saying I hate her I just see why people aren’t fans. 

The Office Reaction GIF

Ok but she's just not for you than rn. It's not always about big pipes and crazy dance breaks luv xxx

Agunimon

Big fan of Taylor Swift, although I hated Lover, except a few songs... but why can't people not be into someone's music without there being some underlying reason of hatred or racism or sexism behind it? What are y'all reasons or justification for not liking Amon Amarth? Or is that different because Amon Amarth isn't a pop artist? Honestly so stupid. This video is pointless.

Chuckles

I used to like Taylor a lot during Fearless. I now every song lyric by heart. But when she changed to pop she lost me. I still listen to her occasionally but her material post-Fearless it's just too safe to stay relevant. I'm glad she is using her platform now and I respect that. But I mean she should've used it a long time ago...

Peroxide555
On 8/18/2020 at 12:05 PM, SeIena Gomez said:

I’ve exclaimed multiple times that:

1) Selena is a bad singer. I know that. 

2) It’s literally just a username 

3) I love Selena’s music because it’s unique. Revival is timeless and Rare is a gorgeous album and both do not age. 

Selena Gomez has nothing to do with my dislike for Taylor Swift. 

Revival is literally a time capsule of 2015/2016 Julia Michaels whisper pop... It's hardly timeless.

Archived