Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Taylor is the first woman to spend first three weeks at No. 1 since Gaga

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Jose P
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Honestly I wonder if she just has a huge fanbase that buys her stuff, or if the GP like her. 

I'd be curious to see the numbers in relation to where majority of her sales stem from. 

Most likely a combination of the two. She has a massive loyal fanbase and her music is also appealing to general audiences. The fact that it was a surprise release seems to have brought a lot of attention to the album as well, and new Taylor releases always generate a lot of buzz anyways.

1 minute ago, Doot said:

Honestly I wonder if she just has a huge fanbase that buys her stuff, or if the GP like her. 

I'd be curious to see the numbers in relation to where majority of her sales stem from. 

Agreed. I believe Taylor is GP friendly and has a huge GP following which increases her success. Adele and Bieber’s success in the past falls into this category too. 

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Agreed. I believe Taylor is GP friendly and has a huge GP following which increases her success. Adele and Bieber’s success in the past falls into this category too. 

I can't imagine that a lot of the physical releases come from GP tho. That's such a dying format so I can't imagine why a casual listener would just randomly drop money on her album (or anyones tbh). 

Maybe GP makes up the streaming. 

2School4Cool

Deserved, she’s insanely talented and Folklore deserves all the success it’s gotten! I love seeing true talent getting the recognition it deserves.

See The Best In Everyone

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, Doot said:

It's definitely a combination but I think that most of her pure sales come from fans. Like we all buy it and also taylornation has 1.3 million followers on instagram and they push sales and streams a lot. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived