💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney’s Missing Money Might Have Been Found

Towelney

Featured Posts

Girl I really doubt Britney has 600 million dollars. This is really shady tho, might be from multiple schemes they pull.

3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Girl I really doubt Britney has 600 million dollars. This is really shady tho, might be from multiple schemes they pull.

I mean she has been here for a long time...

Amen Fashion
3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Maybe not 600. Clearly over 400. She is part of the game for such a long time now. For comparison: Gaga’s networth is about 350 :saladga: they are stealing money from her it’s just so sickening 

moonsago
4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

She literally has a fragance EMPIRE and that brings in a lot of money, plus lets not forget she started off during the time when people still bought music, she sold tens of millions of albums. 

dynamite

I can easily believe she has that much money... A 20+ year career, a ton of megahits, Vegas, sellout tours, numerous perfumes... I assume she got paid from her Mickey Mouse days too.

3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

She literally has a fragance EMPIRE and that brings in a lot of money, plus lets not forget she started off during the time when people still bought music, she sold tens of millions of albums. 

3 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Maybe not 600. Clearly over 400. She is part of the game for such a long time now. For comparison: Gaga’s networth is about 350 :saladga: they are stealing money from her it’s just so sickening 

5 minutes ago, Eido said:

I mean she has been here for a long time...

Britney Spears Used To Have A $215 Million Net Worth. Here's How Much She Has Left (60 million)

https://www.thethings.com/britney-spears-used-to-have-a-215-million-net-worth-heres-how-much-she-has-left/

https://www.businessinsider.com/britney-spears-net-worth-money-spending-fortune-conservatorship#britney-spears-net-worth-is-59-million-according-to-2019-court-documents-detailing-her-2018-finances-she-can-thank-her-career-as-a-pop-icon-for-that-1

MJHolland
15 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I can easily believe she has that much money... A 20+ year career, a ton of megahits, Vegas, sellout tours, numerous perfumes... I assume she got paid from her Mickey Mouse days too.

And especially if she invested early, this is totally feasible. 

Keep in mind she has no control over the use of her money, she’s not allowed to just spend it as she chooses which has been flagged up a lot during the FB movement so if she’s not having money go out... her net worth should be so much higher

i know it has to be taken as ‘theories’ at the moment but the lengths people are going to to find out the truth recently is so amazing

free Britney :pray:

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

If this is true, then Britney’s Net Worth should be well over $600 million :bradley:

@Gimme More What do you think?

I hope the law gets them real good

I hope they rotten

I hope they pay for what they've done

This is disgusting... Conservatorships over someone with as much money as her is disgusting, every single person associated with her care is making tons and tons of HER money...

WITHOUT HER CONSENT!!!

Gimme More

I AM SHOOK :bradley:

they need to be jailed!!

Britney's perfume empire with Elizabeth Arden is worth over $1 Billion dollars so i'm not surprised a lot of that money is hers - this must be where that money is going.

Back in 2012 it was announced her fragrances brand had grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide, so I can only imagine how much more it is now! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived