Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rebel Heart । Ceremony । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Welcome to the Megarate Ceremony on Madonna's REBEL HEART! 

117123915_3497212386964312_3320605982886

“I’m gonna carry on.” It’s a stirring message at the heart of the gospel-tinged dance cut that opens Madonna’s candid thirteenth studio album. She roars on a collaborative throwdown with Nicki Minaj, while exhibiting grace and vulnerability on “Joan of Arc”—an emotional standout where Madonna admits, “I can’t be a superhero right now . . . I’m only human.”

madonna_miguel_rebelhearttour5.gif

Track-list:

1. Living for Love 
2. Devil Pray 
3. Ghosttown 
4. Unapologetic Bitch 
5. Illuminati 
6. Bitch I'm Madonna 
7. Hold Tight 
8. Joan of Arc 
9. Iconic 
10. HeartBreakCity 
11. Body Shop 
12. Holy Water 
13. Inside Out 
14. Wash All Over Me 
15. Best Night 
16. Veni Vidi Vici 
17. S.E.X. 
18. Messiah 
19. Rebel Heart 
20. Beautiful Scars 
21. Borrowed Time 
22. Graffiti Heart 
23. Auto-Tune Baby 
24. Addicted 

5cwr.gif

THE CEREMONY WILL START AT 7PM CEST.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
Anveeroy

Please hear me out: Yes, my megarates are messy but personally I can't do anything. Sometimes I feel embarrassed after the calculation. I have been doing Megarates for a long time, and absolutely I enjoy the interactions. But it's very disheartning for me to witness the unnecessary ranting; even they never ever take participate to my megarates. I would say, take part, rate and the rant. I am so tired of seeing the same pattern. If you have rated, you have absolutely power to celebrate or trash - but, don't come here to express that @Aarghya's Megarates are trash in subtle ways. Thank you! 

Pennywise
18 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Please hear me out: Yes, my megarates are messy but personally I can't do anything. Sometimes I feel embarrassed after the calculation. I have been doing Megarates for a long time, and absolutely I enjoy the interactions. But it's very disheartning for me to witness the unnecessary ranting; even they never ever take participate to my megarates. I would say, take part, rate and the rant. I am so tired of seeing the same pattern. If you have rated, you have absolutely power to celebrate or trash - but, don't come here to express that @Aarghya's Megarates are trash in subtle ways. Thank you! 

It is not your fault, even though the rates are messy I still enjoy them nonetheless :runhug:

But I'll try to keep my sad reacts to a minimum from now on as well :hug:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It is not your fault, even though the rates are messy I still enjoy them nonetheless :runhug:

But I'll try to keep my sad reacts to a minimum from now on as well :hug:

No no, this is for who never ever participates to my rates. Participants can do anything! Feel free to give sad reacts! :tony:

Sherry

Praying for Heartbreak City to be higher :pray: The lyrics hit hard :fatcat:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

@Aarghya ignore them. They only want attention. :oops:

I will :)

Anveeroy

Well, I can start one hour early! What do you say? 

Curunir

The comment got removed so I don't know what provoked a reaction but @Aarghya sis, a megarate on GGD is not a true megarate if it isn't a capital M-E-S-S in every way :vegas:

It's tradition. The hosts on the other hand are saints for putting up with it, so don't let anyone talk ѕhit, you're doing a great job! :vegas:

Blown Away
37 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Don't try to let it get to you. People will always complain and it's not your fault. I enjoy your megarates and I think some people don't appreciate the work you put behind them.

I can't participate tonight though. I'm having family dinner, celebrating an engagement (not mine).

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Sherry
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Well, I can start one hour early! What do you say? 

Girl we're waiting :air: The anticipation for Heartbreak City is killing me. Start it already :huntyga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived