Just now, Aarghya said:

19. Best Night - 6.37

Highest Score: 10 @Towelney @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 1.5 @Lionel Ronaldo 

3wlT.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna i had to search it on youtube cuz i couldnt remember it

@whoresupBoring boring boring.

@selenalavigne Like the chorus and bridge but def feels like fluff.

@Blown Away The song is cute and inoffensive, but I wouldn't play it again in my free time. I wouldn't turn it off though if it came on shuffle.

@Lionel RonaldoI don't like it. boring and, no.

@MingersPrayer I'm surprised this was deluxe edition - this is integral to the album to me. This would make the main album if I was to rearrange it based on my taste. Like the production. A perfect mature way to do sexy. I love 'we don't have to speak that much' - reminds me of a few experiences I've had - takes me back.

@nickkoko Nice chill track; gives me some sexy late night vibes.

@monstertoronto This song is a mood. Not my fave on the album but it really works.

@shoful Love this song. I used to say to my one friend “You can call me M tonight” because my name starts with an M lmao

Even the name of this song is boring :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

18. Graffiti Heart - 6.47

Highest Score: 10 @lasagna @Ronk @erotic4

Lowest Score: 2 @selenalavigne 

tumblr_nvyhqwPUce1qltoc4o2_500.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna please dont judge me for giving it a 10

@whoresup Pretty song, again nothing very exciting but cute.

@selenalavigne what is this?? It's a super deluxe track so it's ok that it sucks. 2 for the beat drop.

@Blown Away This song is very dynamic and interesting instrumentally, but misses that thing that makes it an outstanding song. I understand why it was made a super deluxe track, it would sound a bit out of place on the standard edition.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like this song in one way or another. It is not the best but it is nice.

@MingersPrayer Nice nods to the past - the demo is my preferred version. Fun song. Probably should be on the album.

@nickkoko Forgettable song. Not a fan of the melodies and vibe here.

@monstertoronto A bright tune to the verses and it builds to a nice chorus.

@Lorde Von Kok Messy, but very enjoyable.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sherry
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

19. Best Night - 6.37

Highest Score: 10 @Towelney @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 1.5 @Lionel Ronaldo 

3wlT.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna i had to search it on youtube cuz i couldnt remember it

@whoresupBoring boring boring.

@selenalavigne Like the chorus and bridge but def feels like fluff.

@Blown Away The song is cute and inoffensive, but I wouldn't play it again in my free time. I wouldn't turn it off though if it came on shuffle.

@Lionel RonaldoI don't like it. boring and, no.

@MingersPrayer I'm surprised this was deluxe edition - this is integral to the album to me. This would make the main album if I was to rearrange it based on my taste. Like the production. A perfect mature way to do sexy. I love 'we don't have to speak that much' - reminds me of a few experiences I've had - takes me back.

@nickkoko Nice chill track; gives me some sexy late night vibes.

@monstertoronto This song is a mood. Not my fave on the album but it really works.

@shoful Love this song. I used to say to my one friend “You can call me M tonight” because my name starts with an M lmao

Nooooo. I loved the production on this one :air:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Anveeroy

17. Beautiful Scars - 6.58

Highest Score: 10 @MingersPrayer @Lucas

Lowest Score: 1 @Pennywise @Creyk

madonna-theater-show-rude-texting.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup The vocal effects almost give me a bit of a headache but it’s a nice song overall although nothing of much interest.

@selenalavigne The last chorus could've had some kind of post-chorus or been bigger. But d*mnnnn this is a good song. Wow.

@Blown Away The instrumental is wonderful, but sounds unfinished. There's also something off with the vocals. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I don't like it. Too bad, cause with a little work this could've been top 5 on the album.

@Lionel Ronaldo Underrated beautiful song.

@MingersPrayer SHOULD BE ON THE ALBUM!! Very sad with how this era turned out. Sad she got leaked. So many of the wonderful songs didn't make the cut. Great song - demo is also superb. Love seeing Madonna back with Rick Nowels.

@nickkoko I love the disco instrumental here, I just wish there was less autotune on the vocals.

@monstertoronto A very nice song, but doesn't stand out for me. Az

@Lorde Von Kok Could've been better.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I thought I gave Graffiti Heart a 10.

yes, you did!

Anveeroy

Imagine wasting your 11 for Bitch I'm Madonna :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

17. Beautiful Scars - 6.58

Highest Score: 10 @MingersPrayer @Lucas

Lowest Score: 1 @Pennywise @Creyk

madonna-theater-show-rude-texting.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup The vocal effects almost give me a bit of a headache but it’s a nice song overall although nothing of much interest.

@selenalavigne The last chorus could've had some kind of post-chorus or been bigger. But d*mnnnn this is a good song. Wow.

@Blown Away The instrumental is wonderful, but sounds unfinished. There's also something off with the vocals. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I don't like it. Too bad, cause with a little work this could've been top 5 on the album.

@Lionel Ronaldo Underrated beautiful song.

@MingersPrayer SHOULD BE ON THE ALBUM!! Very sad with how this era turned out. Sad she got leaked. So many of the wonderful songs didn't make the cut. Great song - demo is also superb. Love seeing Madonna back with Rick Nowels.

@nickkoko I love the disco instrumental here, I just wish there was less autotune on the vocals.

@monstertoronto A very nice song, but doesn't stand out for me. Az

@Lorde Von Kok Could've been better.

This is one of the few good songs on this album. 

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I was thinking the same :bon:

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Anveeroy

16. Bitch I'm Madonna - 6.90

Highest Score: 11 @lasagna

Lowest Score: 0 @Lionel Ronaldo

4pYc.gif

COMMENTS:

@Lucas I think the reason why most people hate this song is because they take it too seriously. It's just a good fun song that's supposed to make you feel like a bad bitch and it's excellent at doing this! Underrated track for sure.

@lasagna cringe but iconic

@whoresup Such a blatant attempt to appeal to a younger audience and the video confirms that is what they were aiming for. The production is a mess. When you compare this to classic Madonna songs this really is embarrassing.

@selenalavigne Used to love it now it's... just ok.

@Blown Away This song is a disgrace to her career and the reason a lot of people don't take her seriously anymore. It sums up perfectly what went wrong after 2009. The song is a desperate attempt to appeal to the younger people, is very meme-able, has laughable lyrics and a terrible trend-hopping production. The vocal production is horrifying, especially in the chorus where the vocals are processed to the max. I may not like any of the Madame X songs, but they are all better than this one. Whereas those songs have a meaning and effort behind them, this song is a vapid and uninspired song to seem young. The sonic equivalent of a midlife crisis if you will. Nicki's verse is nice though.

@Towelney I like the song 👁👄👁 Don’t hate me

@Lionel Ronaldo wtf, what is this? this is a song that could be in a bin but instead she used it for this album and it dissapoints me. horrible.

@MingersPrayer I think I read somewhere that this was her last song that charted. Personally not for me. Completely at odds to the evolved Madonna from Ray of Light to Confessions. Good for her trying to embrace some fun ... I just have an issue with an artist of her stature & experience talking about 'nobody's gonna stop us' from drinking... who would stop you from having a party? You're a millionaire who has mansions around the world. I think 14 year old me would have loved this concept but I just can't get on board with 'We're jumping in the pool and swimmin' with our clothes on'. juvenile.

@nickkoko I didn't mind this track when it was released, but now I just can't really listen to it. The whole song just sounds a little messy now.

@monstertoronto This used to by least favourite song on the album but her colourful messy video actually saved it for me. It's fun and boppy and even if it does feel a bit pander-y I still feel it works. She deserves a bop called "Bitch I'm Madonna". She's Madonna dammit.

@Lorde Von Kok I get the hate, but for me, it's such a banger.

Towelney
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

It’s a good song, but definitely not 11 worthy :selena:

Anveeroy
Just now, Towelney said:

It’s a good song, but definitely not 11 worthy :selena:

Well :hor:

Archived