Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

24. Autotune Baby - Average Score: 4.90

Highest Score: 10 @selenalavigne @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 0 @shoful @Pennywise @Curunir

tumblr_obd6saxERA1sbzejoo8_1280.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna why does this song exist

@whoresup Can’t really remember this song but I feel like it is a bit of a racket.

@selenalavigne ROFLLL I LOVE THIS. YAAAASSS QUEEN OF POP. Why isn't this on the album :(
Wish the last couple lines were the bridge.

@Blown Away I'm not wasting any words to this song, the scores of everyone will speak volumes about it's quality.

@Lionel Ronaldo So it was hard to choose between this one and Bish I am Madonna to give a 0 to.

@nickkoko The autotuned crying is such a weird start to the song, but thankfully that's the only place it shows up. The rest of the song is ok at best. Not a great chorus and the verses are pretty forgettable.

@monstertoronto Such a strange idea to autotune a baby, but the chorus elevates it from just being a gimmick.

@HausOfAntonio Absolutely unacceptable.

@Lorde Von Kok I thought this was a joke, but I lowkey like it. Very M.I.A.

@shoful MAY YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL. WTF IS THIS SONG! WHY DID SHE WRITE. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT. HOW WAS QUEEN REMOVED BUT THIS STAYED....

i think it's iconic but predictable to go home first

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

23. Body Shop - 5.55

Highest Score: 10 @GaGaLB @selenalavigne

Lowest Score: 0 @joaomggd @HausOfAntonio

tumblr_nuj00zh4R31qltoc4o1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Cute little bop that is really harmless. It feels very calm and relaxed which is nice compared to some of the production on the album.

@selenalavigne Wow why am I crying. This is perfection. Omgggg why is this making me sob.

@Blown Away The production is interesting for a few seconds but soon falls flat and becomes tiring quickly. I'm also not a fan of the way she chose to sing the verses, especially the melody she chose. It becomes better in the pre-chorus but that's the only part where I like her delivery of the lyrics.

@Towelney Can I buy new ears?

@Lionel Ronaldo I don't like it, I just can't get into this song. I don't know why but it's in the bottom of this album.

@MingersPrayer Couldn't really get into this song. Not sure why.

@nickkoko Next caller.

@monstertoronto A lovely light bop. another nice palate cleanser after a sad song. She really goes deep into the car puns, which I think bugs some people but i admire her commitment. Again I love the way her chorus bursts through like a ray of light. Her whole album does this. And the bridge is unexpectedly gorgeous (I would ride into the light with yooooouuuu), one of her best.

@HausOfAntonio The worst song on Madgina’s discography.

@Lorde Von Kok I ADORE the instrumental and production here, even though the lyrics are quite corny, but it's Madge, so it's nothing new.

@FentyGa skip

@shoful Deserves a Zero but i need to save that for Autotune Baby

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sherry

Oh No Wtf GIF by CBC 

My reaction to Autotune baby :huntyga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

@shoful Deserves a Zero but i need to save that for Autotune Baby

Lmao I can't :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Lucas

Sounds fair. Body Shop isn't very useful on the album, it would be better without it. Still cute, I actually am not a big fan of the studio version, but the Rebel Heart tour live album version sounds really cool and really gave more life to the song

Anveeroy

Well even MDNA didn't have these amount of zeroes! :hor:

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

Well even MDNA didn't have these amount of zeroes! :hor:

We don't slander MDNA in this haus thanks :dom:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy

22. S.E.X. - 5.68

Highest Score: 10 @FentyGa

Lowest Score: 0 @Blown Away

mad-rebel-tour-promo.gif

COMMENTS:

@Lucas Just like with Holy Water, this song shouldn't be on Rebel Heart imo. It was like she put some sexual songs for the controversy or something, but they add nothing interesting to the album which is already very long. Deleted it from the album a long time ago.

@whoresup I feel the same about this as I feel about Holy Water. Just sexual songs for the sake of it and it really is pointless.

@selenalavigne Like the production. Super intriguing. Lyrics are kinda been there done that.

@Blown Away I hate this song so so so much. The song is so desperate to get attention, but it's not interesting in the slightest. It's almost like a child made a song with some dirty words for some laughs. This was rightfully relegated to a bonus track, but should've been kept off the album altogether.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song is ok to listen to but could also be a skip.

@MingersPrayer Nice production, slick and contemporary. Basic kind of song for me. She's already covered this more effectively with other songs in her repertoire so why repeat yourself? Listenable though.

@nickkoko I'll admit, I actually don't hate this song like so many do. I love the production, however some of the lyrics are a little meh...

@monstertoronto My least favourite song. Sex has always been a huge part of Madonna's themes, but she's usually clever about it or really achieves some type of provocation like Justify My Love. This song is too on the nose and seems beneath her. "Oh my God, you're so hot", is a bit too basic for a Madonna song about sex.

@HausOfAntonio So cringeworthy, but there are SOME interesting aspects.

@Lorde Von Kok No.

Lucas
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

:@Lucas Just like with Holy Water, this song shouldn't be on Rebel Heart imo. It was like she put some sexual songs for the controversy or something, but they add nothing interesting to the album which is already very long. Deleted it from the album a long time ago.

@whoresup I feel the same about this as I feel about Holy Water. Just sexual songs for the sake of it and it really is pointless.

@Blown Away The song is so desperate to get attention, but it's not interesting in the slightest.

I like how we all have the same opinion here @whoresup @Blown Away :sweat:

Anveeroy

21. Borrowed Time - 6.05

Highest Score: 10 @Ulisaax640 @Ronk

Lowest Score: 1 @Creyk @selenalavigne

mad-rebel-hrt-107.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Nice song, nice message and I actually listen to this more than a lot of the other tracks.

@selenalavigne If Killer's Who Are Partying was a bad song it would be this.

@Blown Away This song is like Best Night, cute and inoffensive but that's all I can say about it.

@Lionel Ronaldo It's ok to listen to once in a while but, it is not the best.

@nickkoko It's alright, but usually a skip for me.

@monstertoronto Another lovely song. I can't really fault it, but it doesn't stand out.

@Lorde Von KokSurprised how I actually like this song. Important message.

Archived