• Last Reply
Sherry
26 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Well, we will wait till @Pennywise's washing dishes program! :hor:

Better rig those votings and place Heartbreak City higher up :messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Lucas

Devil Pray better be top 3 :flutter:
It's the first Madonna song I ever listened to (not the first I heard) and I instantly knew I had to check her whole discography. Imo it's her best song post Confessions

Pennywise
36 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Well, we will wait till @Pennywise's washing dishes program! :hor:

Well, I'm here :ally:
0938c02fbbc7d59ddd0db08e7cd882c7.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
Just now, Pennywise said:

Well, I'm here :ally:
0938c02fbbc7d59ddd0db08e7cd882c7.jpg

I even changed my costume, I didn't want to come over with my dishwashing clothes :huntyga:

Spoiler

gagagloves.jpg

Anveeroy

24. Autotune Baby - Average Score: 4.90

Highest Score: 10 @selenalavigne @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 0 @shoful @Pennywise @Curunir

tumblr_obd6saxERA1sbzejoo8_1280.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna why does this song exist

@whoresup Can’t really remember this song but I feel like it is a bit of a racket.

@selenalavigne ROFLLL I LOVE THIS. YAAAASSS QUEEN OF POP. Why isn't this on the album :(
Wish the last couple lines were the bridge.

@Blown Away I'm not wasting any words to this song, the scores of everyone will speak volumes about it's quality.

@Lionel Ronaldo So it was hard to choose between this one and Bish I am Madonna to give a 0 to.

@nickkoko The autotuned crying is such a weird start to the song, but thankfully that's the only place it shows up. The rest of the song is ok at best. Not a great chorus and the verses are pretty forgettable.

@monstertoronto Such a strange idea to autotune a baby, but the chorus elevates it from just being a gimmick.

@HausOfAntonio Absolutely unacceptable.

@Lorde Von Kok I thought this was a joke, but I lowkey like it. Very M.I.A.

@shoful MAY YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL. WTF IS THIS SONG! WHY DID SHE WRITE. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT. HOW WAS QUEEN REMOVED BUT THIS STAYED....

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Can’t really remember this song but I feel like it is a bit of a racket.

@selenalavigne ROFLLL I LOVE THIS. YAAAASSS QUEEN OF POP. Why isn't this on the album :(

@Blown Away I'm not wasting any words to this song, the scores of everyone will speak volumes about it's quality.

@Lionel Ronaldo So it was hard to choose between this one and Bish I am Madonna to give a 0 to.

@nickkoko The autotuned crying is such a weird start to the song, but thankfully that's the only place it shows up. The rest of the song is ok at best. Not a great chorus and the verses are pretty forgettable.

@monstertoronto Such a strange idea to autotune a baby, but the chorus elevates it from just being a gimmick.

@shoful MAY YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL. WTF IS THIS SONG! WHY DID SHE WRITE. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT. HOW WAS QUEEN REMOVED BUT THIS STAYED....

random GIF

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

Archived