Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Free Woman & 911 coming Aug 21st

dit

Featured Posts

According to some insider on Atrl called IgorF both Free Woman and 911 will be announced as singles on August 21st. 

If true this would mean it will be a dual release with probably one song serving international markets and the other serving the US market.

IgorF is obscure though but honestly we bored so why not hype ourselves for nothing once more :vegas: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MysteryMan

Why 2 singles at once though :spin:

4 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Omg I wonder what they sound like

Right?! I heard 911 will be the audio recording of a 911 prank call & Free Woman will be a song about a Karen complaining to the cashiers at Wal Mart and screaming "I'm a free woman" when they ask her to leave the building :udidnt: certified BOPS already! :giveup: 

Modern Ecstasy2

I heard a rumor that the transition from the song before 911 into 911 is one of the greatest moments on the album! Very excited!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Woohoo

would anyone here actually be happy if fw is announced as the next single? A5-F48621-1-A4-B-402-D-A075-DF3-EB2-B4-EEAE.jpg

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I heard a rumor that the transition from the song before 911 into 911 is one of the greatest moments on the album! Very excited!

I can't hear any transitions from Fun Tonight to 911. 

Just now, Woohoo said:

would anyone here actually be happy if fw is announced as the next single? A5-F48621-1-A4-B-402-D-A075-DF3-EB2-B4-EEAE.jpg

Why not? It's a nice song. 

GaGaAst

Wait?. This is fake. Gaga is yet to release the lead single Stupid Love.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

@ProjectJoanne Do you approve of this? :ally:

Definitely, all releases I’ve planned are coming after that so the hype can die down by the time my hits reach Spotify :vegas:

Archived