đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was the transition from Monster-Ga to Born This Way like?

flyaway

Featured Posts

She started chaging a bit during the Alejandro era and then in the BTW pre-era it just kept getting more and more like what it became. It was much more seamless than TF to TFM.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reginald
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I'll never forget how legendary this moment was - sis really knew how to get attention back then :ladyhaha: People talked about the meat dress for years. 

Era-wise it was a lot like pre-Chromatica, lots of teasing, lots of insiders, it came later than what she first said... :neyde: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

COOOK

Usually her candid looks in the street during her tours were indicatives of where she was going to go next, image and looks-wise

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Reginald said:

People talked about the meat dress for years. 

They still do :vegas:

intotherosegarden

I was like 10 at the time so all i can safely say is that born this way's era started while she was still touring the monster ball so there was a bit of overlap. Born this Way, Americano and Yoü and I(?) were all added to 2011 setlists and im sure she wore the Born This Way baby fringe and latex on some occassions. 

Towards the end of the Alejandro cycle is when she started changing, her looks, the way she spoke, etc. 

Yxilon

The true sign was Dance In The Dark being released as a single in Australia after Alejandro. Since DITD is the most BTWish song in TFM. That was the transition in terms of music style

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived