💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele reveals she has no idea when new album is out

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ever since the 2015 release of Adele's 25, fans have been itching for another album by the powerhouse vocalist. However, it's unclear when that day will be.

On Friday (Aug. 14), the singer took to Instagram to share a book she just read, Untamed: Stop Pleasing, Start Living by Glennon Doyle. "If you’re ready - this book will shake your brain and make your soul scream," she captioned the photo. "I am so ready for myself after reading this book! It’s as if I just flew into my body for the very first time. Whew!"

Fans in the comments were disappointed, initially thinking that the post was a new song announcement. "Adele where's the album?" one fan commented with a laughing face emoji.

To their surprise, the Grammy-winning star replied, though it wasn't the answer they were likely hoping for. "I honestly have no idea," she simply wrote.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9435013/adele-album-is-coming

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She's probably trolling lol

I don't think so, her manager also confirmed new music was far from being done. Adele said herself she was still in lockdown and everything was on hold few weeks ago

StarstruckIllusion

She said September at a private wedding and it got leaked so idk...

GaGaAst

she will never reveal her plans. That's a major reason why she is so popular. There's always new hype and anticipatation for her new release. 

Or may be she is not able to name the album yet. It's her first album not named after a number.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gagaism

Even if she’s trolling, I don’t think she’s releasing this year or at least until the Grammys noms deadline. Perfect timing for our girl to rerelease and get something possible :fatcat:

I don't know why but I get the vibes there is ARTPOP-level backstage drama going on 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

COOOK

Miley has no plans too and Rihanna lost her album ...

Releases in the second half of 2020 gonna be like:

giphy.gif

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Her manager confirmed then they have no plans for September

hijadeputa

I think she will most likely surprise release a single in september like she did with ”Hellow”

9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

That was before Covid 19, also it was supposed to be last year and then she divorced sooooo :saladga:

Xoxo Adriana

so it’s probs not out this year

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz7JV6Mh5QdMiHO92OP5U

Archived