Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was the transition of The Fame-Ga into The Fame Monster-Ga like?

V e n u s

Featured Posts

V e n u s

During The Fame era she got progressively darker so what was it like when TFM kicked in? How'd she come about explaining the whole concept?

SeIena Gomez

“You know I just really wanted to explore the dark side of fame and TFM portrays that so well and I’m really proud of this record”

you could probably rummage around and find an interview with this kind of answer

basketball wives lol GIF by VH1

monketsharona
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

That night was a big transition to TFM / Bad Romance universe

tumblr_ntx1ve05ui1qanr18o6_400.jpg

Qj0QarxxEqj0cGZ2_WnOHron8du791Q5rBWmOETQ

Linus Gaga

-when she got her Fame monster tattoo, take away her bangs, starts doing eyebrows and red lips

but still doing the fame era shows

latest?cb=20140319201844

Lady-Gaga-Streaks-Pink-Purple-Her-Hair.j

latest?cb=20111228185919

around 2009 August, she kept switching back and forth the fame vibes, fame monster vibes, and then a mix of both. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Very fast, one second she released Paparazzi suddenly she was like "yo The Fame: Monster soon xoxo"

Gracious Gaga
29 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

-when she got her Fame monster tattoo, take away her bangs, starts doing eyebrows and red lips

but still doing the fame era shows

latest?cb=20140319201844

Lady-Gaga-Streaks-Pink-Purple-Her-Hair.j

latest?cb=20111228185919

around 2009 August, she kept switching back and forth the fame vibes, fame monster vibes, and then a mix of both. 

Omg yes I always associate that v festival hairstyle with the beginning of her transition out of famega 

♥ Kindness Police.

Daylight Jokers

I also wonder about the bangs. What were fans' reaction when she ditched them for TFM era? Was it an event?

Aussie

Paparazzi was her first glimpse of the Fame Monster and that was the last single/video from The Fame before she went all-dark and avant- guard with The Fame Monster.

5 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I also wonder about the bangs. What were fans' reaction when she ditched them for TFM era? Was it an event?

I don't remember people caring that much

Stephen

There was a portion of fans (myself included) that was initially put off by the change. I loved her VMA performance but when I realized her whole aesthetic and style was changing over night I got annoyed. I fell in love with the The Fame Gaga aesthetic and I felt like my favorite artist was being taken away from me after LESS THAN A YEAR :bradley:

Safe to say I changed my mind pretty soon though. TFM was too epic to deny. 

numb the flame

It started with the Paparazzi video being dark and then the VMA's performance of Paparazzi being super theatrical and dark. Then she sorta dipped for a few weeks and went from being a tanned, lavender blonde to a pale vampy white blonde. 

Linus Gaga
15 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

9 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't remember people caring that much

but yeah thats why makes gaga look so different between the fame and the fame monster,  bangs with nude lips, and then suddenly no bangs, thick eyebrow and red lips. I think that was her biggest transformation among all her eras

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived