💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna's "F*CK TRUMP" Art

COOOK

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What are YOU doing?

Oh I'm not American :) Also, I am not a celebrity that owns three multi million dollar companies and is also known as a famous singer. :selena: But go on I guess 

Economy
28 minutes ago, Eido said:

Oh I'm not American :) Also, I am not a celebrity that owns three multi million dollar companies and is also known as a famous singer. :selena: But go on I guess 

So because she's rich and famous she's not allowed to share a simple IG post that isn't earth changing without getting dragged?

Are you part of twitter cancel culture? 🧐

Just now, Economy said:

So because she's rich and famous she's not allowed to share a simple IG post that isn't earth changing without getting dragged?

Are you part of twitter cancel culture? 🧐

Hmmm hmmm I like you so don't come at me :ladyhaha: Also I never canceled anybody here, don't jump on conclusions

I was just saying, that I do believe since she has way more power and influence in the media, etc, that maybe she could do MORE to express her feelings towards Trump, especially since there is an election in the coming months. And not just that :) Is it clear, now ? :selena:

Economy
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Hmmm hmmm I like you so don't come at me :ladyhaha: Also I never canceled anybody here, don't jump on conclusions

I was just saying, that I do believe since she has way more power and influence in the media, etc, that maybe she could do MORE to express her feelings towards Trump, especially since there is an election in the coming months. And not just that :) Is it clear, now ? :selena:

Yeah I can agree with that. She doesn't take advantage of her platform as much as she should to speak out on things

But it doesn't mean we have to come at specific posts either.

Her not being as vocal as she should be I don't think means she has to go to the other extreme and not post at all as if it has to be one or the other :shrug:

Archived