💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Blade "MV" hint for VMAs (i have to laugh gif)

Where is LG7

Featured Posts

keith ink

And just like that another myth is exposed

we love a queen who started to hype things up and then debunking it a week later lol :ladyhaha:

Reality
27 minutes ago, keith ink said:

And just like that another myth is exposed

we love a queen who started to hype things up and then debunking it a week later lol :ladyhaha:

26 minutes ago, paradox said:

Blade's a has-been, #confirmedT :billie:

He literally predicted stuff for us in the past :awkney:

He was one of the very few people giving us info when Chromatica got delayed. He also gave us info about SL. Obviously this “I was hinting at the VMAs” thing is a stupid excuse, but he’s proven that he does have legitimate knowledge.

🖤👹

Genuine Guy 09

Weren't you the one saying you'd spoke to him and he'd said he didn't want to spoil it? :air:

From the word go everyone said it felt weird or like he was trolling - then he replied 'never' when someone asked about the MV. I think he is telling the truth.. Plus insiders have moved to secret chats now because they don't want stuff to get out so it doesn't annoy her team 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Where is LG7
22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Weren't you the one saying you'd spoke to him and he'd said he didn't want to spoil it? :air:

but then I woke up :selena:

sn: I just traced his replies on ATRL and boy it was a lot

surely they want us to read in between the lines

Justin Drew Bieber

He obviously meant music video, can y’all stop sucking up to him? Even though he was right about certain things, why are you gonna trust someone from atrl

paradox
43 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

He literally predicted stuff for us in the past :awkney:

He was one of the very few people giving us info when Chromatica got delayed. He also gave us info about SL. Obviously this “I was hinting at the VMAs” thing is a stupid excuse, but he’s proven that he does have legitimate knowledge.

I bolded the important bit :billie:

Reality
45 minutes ago, Majora said:

He obviously meant music video, can y’all stop sucking up to him? Even though he was right about certain things, why are you gonna trust someone from atrl

We sucked up to him cause he gave us tea during the Chromatica era when Gaga gave us nothing, and now y'all are like, "Yup, he was fake the whole time" :billie:

When I questioned Blade's authenticity back in the day, I was dragged for doing so, now people defend him and it's "You're crazy for ever believing him" :oprah:

Obviously, I think that this "I wAs TaLkInG aBoUt tHe VmAs" excuse is stupid because he obviously was talking about a music video, but what about all the other times he gave us info when Gaga literally gave us nothing? :awkney:

🖤👹

Archived