💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adobe Contest Winner Is A Racist

RAMROD

Hmmmm...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. hmmmm...

• Racists, and Pedos Shouldn't Be Enabled / Have Platform!!
    • IDK, (add your opinion here)

Featured Posts

gagzus

I doubt adobe cares about the social politics of this all, the winner probably already has the prize money anyway.

it’s a shame it went to a non-fan and not good person but sadly a lot of artists in history are like that

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the tweets seem very flamebait-y.. tweeted in 2020, only some months ago... a public tweet.. idk it's very weird. I don't agree with the tweets at all, they're horrible, but it doesn't seem genuine to me?? like they're trying to be super offensive

Daylight Jokers
38 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

At this point they should just cancel the contest. If we dig inside someone twitter's account, we will always find something wrong...

Excuse me?? That tweet about other race that's not white being inferior and should be treated like slaves isn't something people should just brush off.  What the actual **** is wrong with you?

Francesca Cipriani
9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Excuse me?? That tweet about other race that's not white being inferior and should be treated like slaves isn't something people should just brush off.  What the actual **** is wrong with you?

eh? :duck: where did I say "people should just brush off" ? Please don't put in my mouth words I have never said

12 minutes ago, weed said:

the tweets seem very flamebait-y.. tweeted in 2020, only some months ago... a public tweet.. idk it's very weird. I don't agree with the tweets at all, they're horrible, but it doesn't seem genuine to me?? like they're trying to be super offensive

It’s definitely an attempt at outrage humour but ironic racism is still racism.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

PartySick

One the one hand, it was a poster competition. They judged the posters, not the artists who made them...so...

On the other hand...yikes :toofunny:

@Zilla outsold tbh

🖤

HeavyMetalLover
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

One the one hand, it was a poster competition. They judged the posters, not the artists who made them...so...

On the other hand...yikes :toofunny:

@Zilla outsold tbh

Another example of why separating the art from the artist is a bad idea. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

NewUsername
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I doubt adobe cares about the social politics of this all, the winner probably already has the prize money anyway.

it’s a shame it went to a non-fan and not good person but sadly a lot of artists in history are like that

Probably not, things like this usually take a while.

Zilla

They barely see their DM's so I doubt that they will even address that. It sucks

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

flyaway

And it isn't even that good 

lana del rey love GIF

What's even the vision of Chromatica beyond this artwork? A Gaga photo with the official logos? 

Many fans did creative stuff, yet this is the winner :triggered:

raragaga
7 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

@raragaga, @L E O, and @Zilla should have won something instead of the first prize winner. That's just my opinion

aww thank you! :kara:

xoxo

Archived