Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Theory of Single #3

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

I think it is going to be Sine From Above. and I think her and Elton will perform it for the VMAs.

On the Chromatic scale after Pink (SL) and Purple (ROM) it is Blue. Which I think matches very well with SFA and could work. Gaga just dyed her hair blue as well (even tho that very well could've been coincidence since it was for Frederic).

Also, with SFA being used for the Valentino ad campaign (right?) as well as her BTS photoshoot video, I think it could definitely be a sign(sine) that they may be getting ready for it to be something big.

Plus, if the rumors are true about the Sine film, it'd make total sense that SFA is the next big single as it would be the obvious star of the show. It is also undoubtedly the center piece of the album, and means a lot to Gaga.

And Gaga said the guest on her next radio show would be someone near and dear to her, which is very likely Elton. It could be a good way of announcing the single, and giving promo. The single could then come out on the 28th and be performed at the VMAs.

Of course this is just fun speculation. Who else would really love for SFA to be a single and have a high budget video? It's definitely one of my favorites from the album, and possibly ever from Gaga.

Also, sorry if my wording is messy. I've never made a thread like this lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It's  a great song but so many other songs are worthy of being a single first and she once again needs to RESTART the era with a banger 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think it is going to be Sine From Above. and I think her and Elton will perform it for the VMAs.

On the Chromatic scale after Pink (SL) and Purple (ROM) it is Blue. Which I think matches very well with SFA and could work. Gaga just dyed her hair blue as well (even tho that very well could've been coincidence since it was for Frederic).

Also, with SFA being used for the Valentino ad campaign (right?) as well as her BTS photoshoot video, I think it could definitely be a sign(sine) that they may be getting ready for it to be something big.

Plus, if the rumors are true about the Sine film, it'd make total sense that SFA is the next big single as it would be the obvious star of the show. It is also undoubtedly the center piece of the album, and means a lot to Gaga.

And Gaga said the guest on her next radio show would be someone near and dear to her, which is very likely Elton. It could be a good way of announcing the single, and giving promo. The single could then come out on the 28th and be performed at the VMAs.

Of course this is just fun speculation. Who else would really love for SFA to be a single and have a high budget video? It's definitely one of my favorites from the album, and possibly ever from Gaga.

Also, sorry if my wording is messy. I've never made a thread like this lol

Her hair is green not blue!! Soooooo

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's  a great song but so many other songs are worthy of being a single first and she once again needs to RESTART the era with a banger 

I think this is a good song to restart the era because it is literally the centerpiece of the album. Idk if it'd do great tho so I sew your point.

Bitch I'm Madonna

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

It's not green either, it's teal. :bear: But anyways, if it was blue then wouldn't it make sense to be related with the blue tribe aka Freedom fighters aka Free Woman 

Musicisfreedom

It's kinda a mix of both imo. It could work with blue visuals or green visuals soooooo

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

It's not green either, it's teal. :bear: But anyways, if it was blue then wouldn't it make sense to be related with the blue tribe aka Freedom fighters aka Free Woman 

Omg that's true tho. Free Woman is also a song I'm suspecting to be a single

Bitch I'm Madonna

MessyTop
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Omg that's true tho. Free Woman is also a song I'm suspecting to be a single

I hope she does FW for US single, SFA single for Europe 

KatieJudasGaga4

I would love this. SFA is a masterpiece and is in my top 10 favorite Gaga songs. I would want her to perform ROM too

Musicisfreedom

I hope she does FW for US single, SFA single for Europe 

That's a good idea actually. SFA would definitely do well in Europe

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I hope not :mark: 

Free Woman > 

I love Free Woman but SFA is like a spiritual experience.

Bitch I'm Madonna

TheFame Monster

You’re following this Chromatic color theory for the singles and decided SFA is blue...okay

I hope it’s another song

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Doot said:

I would cry. 

I would cry so much. 

giphy.gif

I cried all the way through on my first listen and still do occasionally when i listen to it. And imagine the visuals 😍

Whats funny is when seeing the tracklist since Elton was on it I expected it to be my least favorite (no offense to Elton his music just usually isn't for me) but it's actually like a whole spiritual journey to Chromatica and back

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived