đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Theory of Single #3

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
37 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I associate different shades of blue with Alice, FW, & FT :gum: but honestly a video for any song works :ally: 

I agree about FW and FT but Alice is so pink and red and black to me. It reminds me too much of the album photoshoot to associate it with a blue color. FW is also pretty pink to me but I think like a blue tinted sci-fi city video would work so well (plus the freedom fighter tribe thing)

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

What I mean by centerpiece is more like, it is the closest we have to like a song that puts the entire message of the album into a song. It is the ARTPOP of the album. And how Gaga uses the sine wave as the logo for the album, how the promo posters used lyrics or related sentences to SFA. 

True, but I always considered "Replay" to be the "title track" of the album. The album is about trauma, and Replay is here to say what having a trauma feels like in the present. The other songs are about specific things that are linked to trauma (medication, not being able to find joy, radical acceptance etc.) and to me, Sine From Above is more like an happy ending. (why tf is 1000 Doves after Sine btw?). 

Gaga sait it herself: when she opened up to her producers, she started feeling authentic, her creativity came to life, and in her words: “it was Replay” 

numb the flame
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I hope she does FW for US single, SFA single for Europe 

When Gaga did The Monster Hall in Australia in 2011, she said to p***z that she wouldn’t mind doing two singles but to have them in separate countries, it separates the fans as we all talk online etc. 

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

True, but I always considered "Replay" to be the "title track" of the album. The album is about trauma, and Replay is here to say what having a trauma feels like in the present. The other songs are about specific things that are linked to trauma (medication, not being able to find joy, radical acceptance etc.) and to me, Sine From Above is more like an happy ending. (why tf is 1000 Doves after Sine btw?). 

Gaga sait it herself: when she opened up to her producers, she started feeling authentic, her creativity came to life, and in her words: “it was Replay” 

I actually agree. In a way I think Alice - Replay - SFA

I think those are the songs that represent the album storyline wise

Bitch I'm Madonna

7 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Imagine the Chromatica Ball opening with SFA :enigma: I would be so shook it'd be so epic

I’d be here for that B44-C47-A9-35-A2-42-FB-A667-387-B4-C538-B0-D.jpg

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

:triggered:

Also because it’s a great song :vegas:

53 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Also because it’s a great song :vegas:

@Twitter Not you sadding this :messga:

Gaga exe loading
5 hours ago, SpanishScheisse said:

SFA fits better Eurovision than the VMAs, in my opinion :haroon:

Yes! I got tickets for all shows, but it has been postponed to next year :messga: Maybe they will perform it at the American Eurovision next year:enigma:

Pop a 911. And another one

Archived