💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Theory of Single #3

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

El Verdugo

I would love this, SFA is one of my favorites and deserves an amazing video, and the last minute of the song is heaven :pray:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

omg please don't start hyping me up because I would live for this :enigma:

honestly I just want a video or that rumored film to be real, it doesn't even need the single treatment. although that would be cool.

I think my dream were to be for Gaga to milk this killer album and make Sour Candy a single in the Asian market, SFA a single in the European market, and Alice or Replay a single in the US :mark: 

live and let live

warhol killer
9 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I think my dream were to be for Gaga to milk this killer album and make Sour Candy a single in the Asian market, SFA a single in the European market, and Alice or Replay a single in the US :mark: 

I ALWAYS wanted her to do dual/triple singles in one go. I think it could work really well for her. 

Whenever I see blue it reminds me of the Freedom Fighters, and I always associated it with Free Woman

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

RabbitHeart

I was trying to think what song would best match her hair color and I think you're right that SFA fits it well. I was thinking Babylon or Enigma could work too. I kinda want the 3rd single to be solo since we're going from a duet single.

I think she will perform SFA at the VMAs. I can’t imagine her onstage with a bunch of dancers during COVID. She will prob start with SL or ROM then end with SFA, Similar to speechless at the Grammys. 

ELECTROHEART

I think you're right with the chromatic scale singles but I think Free Woman is more asociated with blue and fits very well with her hair and if you remember the tribes, the freedom fighters are the blue tribe, SFA is more like intense purple to me but who knows :enigma:

If the theory of color singles is true it means 4th single will be green, and green = Enigma, Enigma = the best song on the album after Alicia :vegas:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Are you saying Sine From Above ISN'T a banger? :triggered:

It's not a "banger" it's mild and only gets crazy towards the end but even that is more chaotic than a 4 on the floor beat lol...

More like 

music video applause GIF by Lady Gaga

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I don’t think so. Two collabs in a row? I don’t see that happening or being a good choice. She needs to give one of the solo bops their time. 

hardcore1996

if SFA is gonna be a single, I think it would make sense to be the last one, it really ties everything together

Take that as you will :trollga:

sillynate

I associate different shades of blue with Alice, FW, & FT :gum: but honestly a video for any song works :ally: 

The Z

I don't agree that it's the centerpiece of the album... At all. It's more like a conclusion to me

Gaga exe loading

I hope there will be cd's, casettes and 7'' too, I need them this time :messga:

Pop a 911. And another one

Musicisfreedom
4 hours ago, radioactive said:

that would be a terrible choice. so yes it’s probably going to happen

Omf your avi :billie:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
32 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't agree that it's the centerpiece of the album... At all. It's more like a conclusion to me

What I mean by centerpiece is more like, it is the closest we have to like a song that puts the entire message of the album into a song. It is the ARTPOP of the album. And how Gaga uses the sine wave as the logo for the album, how the promo posters used lyrics or related sentences to SFA. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived