Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Nicole from PCD have just been solo?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Could Nicole have just done her own thing and been successful having a solo career?

i don’t mean like a Destiny’s child to Beyoncé or fifth harmony to Camila kind of thing

i mean, if she just debuted as a solo artist , she could’ve been bigger than Nelly Furtado and Fergie combined 

I feel like she is the only known name from PCD and the band was just pointless.  What do y’all think?

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she did. She just never blew up. We did get a bop out of it tho

Glamourpuss

Not many people know how incredibly talented Nicole is. She's a classically trained singer, she's starred in Broadway shows and Andrew Lloyd Webber loves her. 

This is what she excels at in my opinion. She should ditch the sexy image and focus on being the next Celine Dion or something. I think she would find success as a solo artist if she did. 

Mirrion Rizzons
24 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I think she did. She just never blew up. We did get a bop out of it tho:billie:

this was a UK #1 smash as it shouldT be

poison and right there were hits here too, we have taste 

If she changed her stage name to "Nicole" maybe but I’m convinced that "scherzinger" is the reason she flopped. Ain’t nobody got time for that last name sis 

GagaSine

Tbh I don’t know why her solo career has not been as successful. Maybe if she debuted as a solo act it would have gone better? She definitely has the talent.

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, PETTY said:

If she changed her stage name to "Nicole" maybe but I’m convinced that "scherzinger" is the reason she flopped. Ain’t nobody got time for that last name sis 

tbh I agree. you'll never be big if people don't know how to spell or say your name.

Im surprised dula peep and billy eyelash made it this far..

but I'll never forget Ke$ha's debut, and everyone through she was "Key-sha"

♥ Kindness Police.

GregJA

She is so talented - I’m not sure what she is NOT good at.

i wish her solo career had been more successful- I mean maybe it will one day but unlikely at this point 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

LaLuna

She tried and it didn't work so :ohwell:

She's talented, but apparently it's not enough.

RAMROD

She tried, she failed, dassit.

The world is not ready, or even wanted, for another Beyonce.

Also, Nicole probably got bad management that handles her career.

When you becomes a judge on talent show, you can never recover from that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

buzzkill
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

dula peep

Is dua lipa really that hard to pronounce or u are just underestimating the GP? :selena:

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Not many people know how incredibly talented Nicole is. She's a classically trained singer, she's starred in Broadway shows and Andrew Lloyd Webber loves her. 

This is what she excels at in my opinion. She should ditch the sexy image and focus on being the next Celine Dion or something. I think she would find success as a solo artist if she did. 

I'm SO slow. For years I wondered what this song sampled. It's The Phantom off the Opera:bear:

Archived