💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey, The Weeknd - Money Power Glory

qoqo

Featured Posts

LOVE FOOLISH

I still have yet to listen to this episode of Memento Mori but WOW

I was expecting Lana to sing but Abel’s voice was a huge slap to the face. I actually really like his voice here and keeps the vibe that Lana created. 

All of this content thanks to the supreme Kiss Land getting the attention she deserves 7 years later :fatcat: 7th time’s the charm!

buzzkill

I find his vocals questionable in this... maybe that’s why they never released it :awkney:

LOVE FOOLISH

OH Tears In the Rain transitions to Money, Power, Glory, to Kavinsky :fatcat: 

It starts at 1:45:40 on episode 8 of Memento Mori on Apple Music if anyone is interested in hearing it. I skipped to the end to hear it but so far the ending is so good! I love it sm :fatcat: I’m sorry I’m just so excited about getting all this content from one of my favorite albums ahhh

Where is LG7

at least someone's releasing a remix with them on... when will an italian girl from new york go with her press statement on deadline :selena:

moonsago

Hmm, I prefer the original. Gosh, when that chorus hits... its so majestic :giveup: I just love how grandiose and monumental lana’s music sounds :toofunny:

AyaKara

His voice is so beautiful. He used to be so much more emotionally expressive with his vocals back in the day :giveup:

Archived