💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Frederic Aspiras Posts Heartfelt Message to Gaga

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

POPARTHD

It reads:

“The thing about grieving is most all days are hard, an overbearing of emotions until it fades away for a moment then comes back again. Dark clouds and fog fill my vision of sadness. I’ve come so desperately to find every bit of joy in the smallest things. Being that my Mother was my role model as a hairdresser, I’m trying my hardest to find the joy even in what I love to do the most, which is doing hair. Yesterday, @ladygaga , you gave me joy again by reminding me what my Mom told me long ago about what I loved to do the most and that is create with love. You wiped my tears away and lifted my chin from off the ground as I walk. So, thank you for allowing me to create this hair on you and showing me what the true meaning of living is. 🙏🏽❤️

I hope he gets better, the pain of losing someone you love is unbearable :(

This is why i love Gaga, she just spreads love and kindness where ever she goes. This is why LM's need to stop bullying her team, we don't know whats happening behind the scenes.

Robo Ga

This made me tear up, as someone who has experienced what its like to lose your mom. Beautiful message from Frederic and Gaga. :heart:

🤖⚡️

Modern Ecstasy2

So beautiful :heart:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

My Name Isnt Alice

She looks so gorgeous omg I love the hair reminds me of born this way

hoeslay

The amount of love on her team...it inspires me so much and it makes me so sad that people try to be so hateful. 

Musicisfreedom

I would much rather have Gaga have her team that she loves and gives a good working environment for everyone than what selfish monsters want. Frederic, Sarah, Bobby, etc. They all are as kindhearted as Gaga herself. They are family, and that's more important than getting #1s

Bitch I'm Madonna

The Fame

Ughhh, Gaga hire me as your personal assistant so I can be a part of your amazing family. :giveup:

Sending love and healing to Frederic. <3

xoxo Craig

I do hope Freddy is okay... all this chaos and now trying to grieve over a loved one. I can't imagine how tough that is. Glad Gaga was able to provide some sort of support for him. 

End Racism Now

Archived