💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect amount of tracks for an album

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

godnhat

Number of tracks is pretty irrelevant. I'd say length wise about 45 minutes for a standard set of songs, 60+ for something with a little more of a high concept to it. Punk stuff or something more suited to shorter songs around 30 minutes.

FentyGa

15 or 16

long enough to be satisfying, short enough that they can all be great tracks, but also long enough that it takes while to get into it. i love those albums where you don’t like about 4/5 songs at first, but then two or three months later you fall in love with those, too. a layered experience.

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I'd say 13 but it really depends since Pure Heroine is my fav album and it has 10 tracks only, so 

:huntyga:

HausOfHarlow

I really like the look of a 12 track album. 11 feels too close to 10, which feels too close to an EP. I think 12 standard, and 16 tracks for a deluxe edition. Or, 14 is a good number for a standard edition which doesn't come with a deluxe. 

Where is LG7

:ladyhaha:

so that the rest wont be disregarded

so many single worthy songs (commercially successful) are given little attention since it's not promoted much compared to singles released prior album release

now I get why asians, kpop in particular, have only mini albums/EPs so that their target market will be focused on actually buying the singles :ohwell:

GregJA

I do wish they did away with deluxe versions.... especially since a lot of deluxe versions aren’t available on streaming platforms or even digital stores and just seem like a waste (not to mention “usually” they are just throw away songs or remixes)

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived