💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who said she was doing a medley?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Why is everyone assuming she's doing a medley?

she's gonna perform Rain On Me & then everyone is gonna get mad that she didn't do a 30 minute medley of Chromatica+BABYLON HAUS LABS REMIX+NEW SONG and MUSIC VIDEO while riding a unicycle upside-down. :saladga:

Where did this idea even come from?  I'm sure she will perform with Ari- even if Ari hasn't been announced yet.  Maybe they aren't going to announce Ari n have her join Gaga as a surprise?  I think THAT is more likely than a medley :laughga:

I guess I'm just making this thread to remind people not to over-hype themselves for this performance.  A week ago most of us thought she wasn't gonna even perform at all- and then she gets announced as a performer, and people wanna think the VMAs are gonna make the whole show about her :yennefer:  Just don't be dissapoinnted with the performance is she just sings ONE song. be grateful for what we get and don't hype up your expectations . this is something we should all be pros at by now 

if she wins vanguard, that is one thing, but she hasn't (yet)

okay rant over.

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith ink

I agree. But the fact that she said they were gonna bring Chromatica to life just gives me hope she is atleast going to do 2-3 songs. Tbh I want her to do a 2014 Beyonce medley but knowing the GP its gonna be too much for them. 

Rain on me alone is ok but if she is to do more. I would want to see

Stupid Love 

Rain on me with Ari

Free woman

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Why is everyone assuming she's doing a medley?

she's gonna perform Rain On Me & then everyone is gonna get mad that she didn't do a 30 minute medley of Chromatica+BABYLON HAUS LABS REMIX+NEW SONG and MUSIC VIDEO while riding a unicycle upside-down. :saladga:

Where did this idea even come from?  I'm sure she will perform with Ari- even if Ari hasn't been announced yet.  Maybe they aren't going to announce Ari n have her join Gaga as a surprise?  I think THAT is more likely than a medley :laughga:

I guess I'm just making this thread to remind people not to over-hype themselves for this performance.  A week ago most of us thought she wasn't gonna even perform at all- and then she gets announced as a performer, and people wanna think the VMAs are gonna make the whole show about her :yennefer:  Just don't be dissapoinnted with the performance is she just sings ONE song. be grateful for what we get and don't hype up your expectations . this is something we should all be pros at by now 

okay rant over.

Well, MTV also said that Gaga was gonna bring Chromatica to life, making speculation that Gaga might perform a medley instead of just one song. I'll be happy with what we end up with though.

He/him/his

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Our supreme goddess spoke it.

So it shall be.

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

that's Supreme Gracious Goddess to you, miss :neyde:

♥ Kindness Police.

@Gracious Gaga :ladyhaha:

I can’t speak for everyone, but I love to see a Chromatica medley. She hasn’t performed there in years and we haven’t got any peformances this era, it would be nice to see a medley. Beyoncé did an amazing medley for Lemonade and I expect the same slayage from Gaga.

Imagine:

Chromatica I

1. Alice

2. Stupid Love

3. Free Woman

4. Rain On Me

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

that's Supreme Gracious Goddess to you, miss :neyde:

You mean Supreme Gracious God-ga? :ally:

He/him/his

Gracious Gaga

I wouldn't read too much into the "bring chromatica to life" phrase.. I think she just meant it will finally come to life because it will get its first performance aka rain on me 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
Just now, PEZ said:

Bringing Chromatica to life through a medley of Chromatica I + II + III

I hope this is what happens. just to see everyones reactions :enigma:

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

You mean Supreme Gracious God-ga? :ally:

YES

♥ Kindness Police.

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Maybe they aren't going to announce Ari n have her join Gaga as a surprise?

it will not be surprise :laughga:We will be more surprise if she won't appear 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

not a french fry

I am asking this as a genuine question... when was the last time you made a positive thread?

hehe I get honest when I drink:selena:

sad lady gaga GIF by Morphin

social experiment gone wrong

Archived