Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who said she was doing a medley?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

But this year the show is clearly ONLY about her :ladyhaha:

They post at least +20 tweets about her attempting the ceremony while other artists are only announced in 1-2 tweets

5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well they post about her every year:lolga:. So now she attends, it gets bigger

yes they love to use gaga as bait to hype up everything.

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chromatica has been dead girlies, anything she performs will be bringing it to life. She might perform Chromatica III and it still would bring Chromatica to life :bear:

I agree, it will be great if she does but we need to stop having expectations.. that way we will be surprised and excited if she does more, instead of disappointed if she does less 

Linus Gaga
49 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Where did this idea even come from?  I'm sure she will perform with Ari- even if Ari hasn't been announced yet.  l

they think Gaga will perform medley, just like you think Gaga will perform ROM with Ari. it's just assuming and it's always our dream to see her perform a medley in award shows. 

anyway, both possible  :vegas: or both not :billie: !

Hit me a message and say hi !

If HER team has learned anything, they would serve us a medley :vegas: 

if WE have learned anything, we would expect a 3 minute Stupid Love performance :vegas:

B4158-F71-9-AB4-4982-9-FEA-B75-DD7-A106-

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

If HER team has learned anything, they would serve us a medley :vegas: 

if WE have learned anything, we would expect a 3 minute Stupid Love performance :vegas:

B4158-F71-9-AB4-4982-9-FEA-B75-DD7-A106-

Why performing Stupid Love when she can perform Million Reasons ? :staymad:

dont you all think she might introduce a new single, maybe open with like a 30-sec version of it (maybe free woman or alice) then move to perform rain on me? like a poker face/paparazzi situation?

also, i would love it if she'd open with a piano version of any song

elijahfan

It is the first live performance of the era, so it makes sense to do something special. Not to mention she doesn’t have a fresh new single to promote that would’ve made a regular performance obvious. MTV is promoting this as a celebration of the album. For once, I don’t think we’re being delusional.

elijahfan

I personally think it’s gonna be SL + ROM for sure, as a way to make it up to the fans. And maybe a third song as a new single to push the era forward and use the performance as a promo opportunity. Then again, it depends on how much time MTV will give her... Giving her the Vanguard would be great + make sense. Then again, Beyoncé didn’t need the Vanguard to perform her Lemonade medley. I just doubt Gaga will be able to plan an elaborate 15 minute performance on such short notice, unless this was being discussed a long time ago.... ugh, I guess we’ll see :duck:

Bradley

If it's just Rain on Me then they would have announced Gaga and Ariana's name together.

Instead they only announced Gaga. They also repeatedly mention Chromatica the album.

Where is LG7

but a little medley expectation really wont hurt, one that has 2-3 songs on it... or maybe 4-5 :ohwell:

they didnt confirm nor specified Rain On Me Performance alone that's why some of us are speculating.. 

for me, "bring Chromatica to life" isn't just rain on me alone tho :woohoo:

Archived