šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion (Metal)

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I rarely prefer remixes over the original, but this gives the instrumental the amount of aggression that it needs :giveup:.Ā 

shoful

YESSSSS! Like can she do a metal album already. I was so sure she would release oneĀ in 2015 but then we got JoannešŸ™ƒ. MY BODY IS READY!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

giskardsb

look up the Bliix remixes also. Ā  All just proves that Gaga needs to be a metal artist.

Ā 

also proof:

Ā 

EuphoricVibez

This is only further proof that she needs to do a heavy metal album. This performance scalps me every time!

Ā 

He/him/his

The Fame

This remix makes me want to be up on a stage going nuts.Ā :giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for sharing it!

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

I mean, even Gaga brought out MetalGa once in a while. Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I haven't seen this in a loooong time. In fact I forgot it existed. Everything about this is so good!Ā 

THIS IS PERFECTIONĀ :messga:

I don't want to hear anyone say Gaga's voice doesn't fit metal because I think I can't ever listen her own songs after this because this instrumental and her voice compliment each other so perfectly:bradley::kara::firega:

I'm probably wrong

HouseofLeather

I love this so much! It fits so well, she needs to do a metal album!Ā :legend:Iā€™m definitely adding this to my playlist sinceĀ Perfect Illusion isĀ one of my all time favorites from Gaga, itā€™s aged like a fine wine.Ā :firega:

For a good time, ask me about my doggo!

Archived