interview

GAGA RADIO episode 2 summary

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eunino

Am I being crazy or did she change the pink background of the GAGA RADIO promo pic to green/blueish and now it matches her recent hair!?

Does it mean something? No longer pink but green/blueish :excuseu:

** I don’t know how to post the pictures on here but just go and see her latest stories **

Vergil
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Again, we discovered why ARTPOP sucked.

Edit: Also interested on who’s the next guest.

ARTPOP’s still a better album than Chromatica

berlinforme
4 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Can u do a summary for week 1??

There already is one, but the link I had doesn't work anymore. Try searching for Gaga Radio summary. Maybe the thread got deleted otherwise?

I am 100% in support of Replay being a single. 

I’m more of an Alice + Enigma fan, but Replay is a close third. 

SeIena Gomez
3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

ARTPOP’s still a better album than Chromatica

Is this a joke? Half of ARTPOP is filler and the leaks and demos y’all thirst over (TEA, BN, Red Flame) are all boring and were scrapped for a reason

the era and album was a mess 

Killa

Sorry but replay is the cool song on chromatica. Its easy to create visuals and even some cute promo with instagram or tik tok. 

Its a third single, its not like its gonna be a hit. So at least they can be creative and make the era alive again. 

Free woman on the other hand doest really have that cult appeal but isnt enough of a hit

Thanks for the summary. 

Roronoa

Replay could either “flop” like G.U.Y or become a Gaga classic. It’s a risky song. Honestly it’s grown on me so much, I wouldn’t mind it being a single. 

MonsterPug

She’s not a big fan of ARTPOP I see. Kinda hurts cause when the album came out it was everything I ever wanted. Now it seems like it’s the least favorite record and seems like she wants to forget about it.

However it makes sense now. The record, which I love, seemed like many ideas and sounds all cramped into one album. It wasn’t cohesive. So I see what she means there. Crazy how the attitude of not only the artist but the producers can affect the record as a whole. 

JustHMLover2

I find the thing about ARTPOP producers not wanting to work together so strange

DJ White Shadow did a huge part of the album and as I remember she loved working with him, Zedd had like 4 songs on the record and Madeon / David Guetta + will.i.am had one each. I still have no idea who are  Nick Monson and Dino Zisis, since their credits were revealed at later point. Maybe they were the ones making it hard for her. Monson showed up once again for the production of the A Star Is Born pop songs along with Dj White Shadow, so I guess they both like to work there (Shadow & Monson)

EuphoricVibez
10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She actually said "we all know I LOVE A GOOD VOGUE" 

Fixedtttt! :selena:

He/him/his

The Z
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

Fixedtttt! :selena:

Don't worry it's fine, you made the effort to make a summary :party:

Archived