💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1000 Doves music video

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

I was listening to Chromatica earlier today and 1000 Doves started playing. As the chorus started, I literally started to envision an amazing video that would fit this amazing song. So here’s what I think the video should look like if it gets one. Share your thoughts!

Scene 1: Gaga is seen laying face down on a floor covered graffiti, trash, dirt, blood and filthy water all over. She has huge broken white wings coming out of her back and they are severely damaged. The camera zooms out to reveal she is in a giant cage with large metal bars around her.

Scene 2: Gaga is shown sitting, legs crossed, in a dark room surrounded by a ring of fire. The camera zooms in on her face as tears begin to fall. 

Scene 3: Gaga is standing in front of foggy mirror in a bathroom. As she wipes the mirror down with her hand, the camera zoom in on her eyes. A reflection can be quickly seen of a large fire.

Last Scene: When the bridge ends, Gaga is shown standing on a large mountain, with her wings repaired, looking down. (Kind of like in the dark horse MV). As the song ends, the camera zooms out of Gagas face to show the huge mountain.

Extra: Like in Rain On Me, Gaga is seen in a washing machine - like shot. It is similar to that in this except she is shown in a wheelchair, visibly distraught, covered in scars as she sings the words.

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Like in Rain On Me, Gaga is seen in a washing machine

I still think it looks like she’s in a toilet 

I love your concept though 

for some reason my mind went to 1000 Doves raining down from the sky 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

5g8O.gif

I see the 1000 doves video as Madonna’s Frozen. But instead of black clothing, the raven and dark clouds, I picture her wearing white, with doves flying all around her and the sun shining :bradley: 

bottom line: we deserve a video 

SeIena Gomez

I honesty think she could film a cheap low production video in her backyard for 1000 doves piano demo 

Selena Gomez Rare MV teas

Archived