💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anabelle doll's escape hoax goes viral

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

" On Friday (August 14), social media users' imaginations ran amuck when a rumor spread online that the infamous demonic Annabelle doll — a supposedly haunted Raggedy Ann doll made even more famous in recent years thanks to filmmaker James Wan's The Conjuring franchise — had escaped The Warren's Occult Museum in Connecticut, where it had been housed in a sealed glass case since the 1970s.

The viral rumor gained steam after someone updated the Annabelle Wikipedia page with the since-removed claim that the doll was on the loose.

As it turns out, however, the admittedly spooky doll's supposed escape was just a social media hoax.

Also adding to the confusion? An apparent mistranslation in the Chinese media involving a recent interview with British actress Annabelle Wallis, who coincidentally starred in the 2014 horror film Annabelle.

According to Newsweek, Annabelle apparently hasn't been housed in the late Ed and Lorraine Warren's iconic occult gallery (which was located in the paranormal investigators' residential home) for quite a while, after the museum shut down in 2018 "due to zoning violations."

The doll, as well as other "haunted" artifacts, are currently believed to be in the possession (no pun intended) of the Warrens' son-in-law, Tony Spera, who leads the New England Society for Psychic Research. (However, it is possible that Spera may be keeping the items in the closed-down museum while he looks for a new location.) "

https://popcrush.com/annabelle-doll-escape-warren-museum/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

The Fame

Basically this headline is: Inanimate object not capable of movement or functioning didn't move or function. :koons:

Franch Toast

When I actually thought she was loose, I may or may not have said a little prayer...

She/Her/Hers

IllusionLover
39 minutes ago, COOOK said:

believed to be in the possession (no pun intended)

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

Gurl i-

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
38 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

Yeah but this isn't the real Annabelle, this is the actress who portrayed her in the film her name is Anne Bell, we know it's a little confusing. Now she can't find more castings since covid happened so she's starting an onlyfans.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

GregJA

When you see the real Annabelle tho and see how not scary it looks in comparison to the movie :ladyhaha:

dont @ me Annabelle :dom:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

26 minutes ago, GregJA said:

When you see the real Annabelle tho and see how not scary it looks in comparison to the movie :ladyhaha:

dont @ me Annabelle :dom:

Annabelle can only hurt u if u go to the actual museum and say that to her face which I advise none of you do

Archived