💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry says she's gonna try her best to tour Smile next year

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Yall DO NOT let this album flop. :bradley: There are actually artists who want to perform their music live and promote it. Katy also has a record of visiting a lot of countries Gaga doesn't visit and I was fortunate enough to see Witness twice, she was magnificent. :bradley: She said it's too fun and thematic of an album to miss out performing live. 

at 32:22

On a side note, at 29:29 (somewhere around) she said any track that didn't make it on Smile might make it on KP6 (confirming that this is not her last album, like how some pop fans are speculating).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

People can say what they want about Katy but she is so good to her fans:bradley: the way they are constantly FEASTING on content.

(ps This is genuinely not Gaga shade. I am just really impressed by how much Katy is doing given all the circumstances)

Sherry

Aliens are waiting for 2021 :madge:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Bradley
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

People can say what they want about Katy but she is so good to her fans:bradley: the way they are constantly FEASTING on content.

Exactly, she's not even performing that well commercially and critically and yet she's relentless in serving content.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I love it :tony:

End Racism Now

Ronnie

I mean having a new born is a pretty good reason not to tour. That’s really hard on both Mom and the baby.

Lord Temptation
22 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Katy, you shouldn't force yourself, take your time. :heart:

20 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

First have the baby :bear:

Exactly. I hope her label isn’t pressuring her to tour (because we all know it’s what rakes the dollars) so soon after she gives birth.

New mothers don’t need post-partum depression on top of everything else. 

BillieGOAT
36 minutes ago, Runway said:

maybe she can do a small theater tour 

I’m not sure she couldn’t do an arena tour with half as many dates? That way her fans will travel to the stop closest to them & help with demand🤔 I’m admittedly no touring expert though

Archived