💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Ellen

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
7 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I mean I see why Gaga avoided her all this time after seeing how Ellen called her out during the ASIB interview, that wasn't even just unprofessional but rude tbh :fthis: like if that was a genuine concern then Ellen would have asked her off camera as a friend :trollga:

What did she say? :selena:

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What did she say? :selena:

Ellen asked her on camera in front of a live audience why gaga doesn't answer her texts and gaga was like :bear:

live and let live

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Ellen asked her on camera in front of a live audience why gaga doesn't answer her texts and gaga was like :bear:

Lmao. Wow. Way to get blockedt Ellen. :huntyga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

FrederickSpears

Ellen probably was angry about The Meat Dress and also Gaga could see how fake Ellen was on TV and maybe saw how she treated her staff. We know our girl Gaga wouldn't like that.

Modern Ecstasy2
6 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

How awkward 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Blastertoyo
23 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

shallow promo

*war flashbacks*

please enlighten me to death

Awakened M

Sorry not sorry. I'd block her number too.:ally:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

NewYorkCity

idk but Gaga's relationship with Ellen changed right after 2011 and it was VERY noticeable each time she's been on the show. And I always (before this Ellen mess) said that something was fishing with Ellen and that I didn't like her behavior towards Gaga, some things she used to say like "exposing" her idk... it was weird. 

latina twilight

Tbh, I'm not really buying that "Gaga knew it" thing, I think is less serious than that.

I don't think they were really actually close friends to begin with, more like acquaintances who used to interact frequently and get along with each other, but just became distant because that's just how it works sometimes. No need for bad blood.mp3

I've had many realationships with people who I had fun or special moments with and later I just never heard much of them for whatever reason.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Runway
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Gaga read into her bs :bear:

She doesn't like mean people

Why was she like that. Calling out people (always females too) even if its “comedic” ???

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Why was she like that. Calling out people (always females too) even if its “comedic” ???

That's what I was thinking. This is the first time I see this video, and I found it very rude and unprofessional the way she handled the situation.

You just don't call people out like that, you do it bts if you're genuinely concerned about it. If not, then what's the point of making it public?

She was just shaming Gaga for laughs tbh. Lame

HeavyMetalLover
2 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Gaga read into her bs :bear:

She doesn't like mean people

Omg. Ellen is being so c*nty. Like, I get being edgy, but this is just not funny. And she just drags it on and on... What a horrible way to start an interview

Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

I LOVE that dress Gaga has on.

i don't remember ARTPOP

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Ellen probably was angry about The Meat Dress and also Gaga could see how fake Ellen was on TV and maybe saw how she treated her staff. We know our girl Gaga wouldn't like that.

Why would she be angry ?

Archived