💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica II - Heroes of Might And Magic music

Emigrante

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Okay, so let me start with saying that I'm a little bit drunk, so that's probably why I'm even making this thread.

Have any of you ever played Heroes of Might and Magic III or IV?

They have very orchestral music and the end of Chromatica II with those hitting strings, righ before transition to 911 reminds of the music from Heroes of Might and Magic. Like when you were done with your turn and clicked an hourglass to change the day (in game).

Does anyone have similar feeling?

:air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

No. :selena:

thank you hahaha. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I think you're talking about the marcato Morgan Kibby talked about:

And, yes, Kibby and Gaga love the way “Chromatica II” transitions into “911” as much as you do.

Morgan Kibby: “Chromatica II” was the final piece we composed, and at that point it was clear to Gaga that it should fall right before “911," which was already complete. I remember this moment in the studio so clearly, because she lit up, and without any words I flipped the keyboard around, pulled up the string sound she was envisioning, and she started to play this amazing marcato idea. From there, we massaged it, and I focused on the harmonies and dynamics to make sure it amped the energy up. Ultimately none of us had any idea people would embrace this small moment as such a highlight. It brings me so much joy that one of my favorite moments with her, personally, ended up being some of her fans’ favorites, musically.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived