Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 (August 22) updated prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

EfZC_DrWoAADKHP?format=jpg&name=large

Billie's single dropped harder than Stupid Love in terms of points... sorry not sorry I love her music but when she threw sheet at Gaga she should have known karma is that beetch :trollga:

Talking about radios, I wonder if the muffled fall of ROM in radios depends on Interscope suddenly stopping pushing My Future... I wonder if they eventually understood Gaga is still their most powerful card they could play :koons: 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

Yas! I hope it starts to slow its fall and the VMA promo helps. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Sherry

Ava Finally entering the Hot 100 :mark: Organic hit incoming

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

GaGaAst

Break My Heart - 12(+2)  YASSSSS

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

moonsago
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

Break My Heart - 12(+2)  YASSSSS

The way Dua keeps on winning and steadily gaining success and popularity is insanely amazing. This to me is much better then exploding onto the scene and peaking quickly and possibly fading just as quick. 

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

The way Dua keeps on winning and steadily gaining success and popularity is insanely amazing. This to me is much better then exploding onto the scene and peaking quickly and possibly fading just as quick. 

indeed Break My Heart will be higher than Rain On Me in the year-end top 100

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

holy shieeett!! WAP debuting with over 700 points!!! that's amazing

Animal Claws
16 minutes ago, moonsago said:

The way Dua keeps on winning and steadily gaining success and popularity is insanely amazing. 

@xoxo Craig is fuming somewhere :billie:

The Z
11 minutes ago, Runway said:

WAP smashing :excited2: while other girls settle for charting at all congrats i guess :awkney:

So what? 

Versace
28 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Don't get me wrong. I love her music but I think the songs of hers that do well, generally do well cause they go viral on social platforms (tiktok for example). Also her team is very adamant on her finding a hit, they take the risk and push many singles to see what sticks, they did the same with her first record. Physical and Hallucinate did nothing and after the questionable remix of Levitating, I'm questioning whether that song will do well on the charts. Regardless, happy that BMH is resonating, we need more pop hits these days. 

Archived